Propecia Thoughts?

hey was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this… suppose to be good for hairloss i guess was just wondering if it would be good to take during a cycle or after?? or even if it was worth the money i have horriable hair problems and im only 21 anybody got any suggestions? would appreciate the help

[quote]stackedpanther wrote:
hey was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this… suppose to be good for hairloss i guess was just wondering if it would be good to take during a cycle or after?? or even if it was worth the money i have horriable hair problems and im only 21 anybody got any suggestions? would appreciate the help[/quote]

You would take it during your cycle, it should help by stopping the conversion of testosterone to dht.

But with hairloss (at least from aas) I personally believe they have it all wrong. Look at Trenbolone - it does not convert to dht yet causes the most hairloss of any aas in alot of people, stanozolol is another that causes alot.

Both cause alot of oil production from the sebaceous glands. The hairshaft starts just below the sebaceous gland which produces sebum which is basically oil that carries nutrients to the hairshaft among other things, but also toxins and pollutants.

This ends up “poisioning” the hairshaft and clogging the follicle leading to hairbulb death. Similar to the way the DHT causes hairloss, not by being what it is, but because one of the ways it leaves the body is exiting through the skin, leaving microlized crystals that poison the hairbulbs and clogs the follicle.

Rambling here, but the point is that my personal opinion is to use a topical androgen displacement system such as Nizoral, spirolactone or even an hair system such as Nioxin. Works for me and I always include test and Masteron in each cycle. Plus the fact that Finasteride has some pretty nasty effects in itself.

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
stackedpanther wrote:
hey was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this… suppose to be good for hairloss i guess was just wondering if it would be good to take during a cycle or after?? or even if it was worth the money i have horriable hair problems and im only 21 anybody got any suggestions? would appreciate the help

You would take it during your cycle, it should help by stopping the conversion of testosterone to dht.

But with hairloss (at least from aas) I personally believe they have it all wrong. Look at Trenbolone - it does not convert to dht yet causes the most hairloss of any aas in alot of people, stanozolol is another that causes alot.

Both cause alot of oil production from the sebaceous glands. The hairshaft starts just below the sebaceous gland which produces sebum which is basically oil that carries nutrients to the hairshaft among other things, but also toxins and pollutants.

This ends up “poisioning” the hairshaft and clogging the follicle leading to hairbulb death. Similar to the way the DHT causes hairloss, not by being what it is, but because one of the ways it leaves the body is exiting through the skin, leaving microlized crystals that poison the hairbulbs and clogs the follicle.

Rambling here, but the point is that my personal opinion is to use a topical androgen displacement system such as Nizoral, spirolactone or even an hair system such as Nioxin. Works for me and I always include test and Masteron in each cycle. Plus the fact that Finasteride has some pretty nasty effects in itself.
[/quote]

Do you use perscription strength Nizoral(2% Ketoconazole), or the otc version at 1%?

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
TheBeat wrote:
stackedpanther wrote:

Do you use perscription strength Nizoral(2% Ketoconazole), or the otc version at 1%?

[/quote]

OTC.

I figured I’d go bald in a year on aas, but I swear I haven’t lost any additional hair; and that’s using Testosterone and Masteron in every cycle for over a year as well Trenbolone and the occasional Dianabol.

There is also the theory that by taking DHT less DHT is converted, which makes sense, and therefore less hairloss on DHT compounds - which doesn’t seem to be empirical.