Propecia and Steroids

I have heard of a few different steroids that are unsafe for your hair while taking propecia.
Would someone be kind enough to explain which steroids are safe to take with propecia.

I have been weight lifting for 5 yrs now and want to do a cycle of something to cut up and bulk just a tiny bit.

I know deca is one of the roids not to take while on propecia and I know that the mild steroids that do not highly aromatize to estro shouldnt be taken with steroids.

The steroid I have been looking into is equipoise. The reason I have been looking at this steroid is because of its potential to generate muscle that will last. Like I said, I just want to bulk a little and cut up without losing hair.

You will experience some degree of hairloss- aumming you’re prone to it- on any AAS whether you use a 5ar inhibiter like propecia or not. Propecia will lessen the impact for those substances like test which are susceptable to conversion to DHT via 5ar, but even if you take dutasteride (similar mechanism to propecia but more powerful) the high levels of test or whatever other androgen you’ve taken will do the damage.

Generally when people talk about AAS that are easier on the hairline Primo, anavar, deca and to a slightly lesser extent EQ are mentioned. If you’re prone though, you will experience some loss, no matter which way you go.

For that reason you may be more comfortable going with something with a short half-life so you can cut it quickly if the damage is occuring unacceptably fast. The other thing to consider is a topical anti-androgen on the scalp like a spironolactone solution, although there are some people who suggest that it may have more systemic effects than officially claimed, anecdotally of course.

Ok. Forget roids then. How can I naturally boost testosterone levels. I just hate the fact that my muscles look soft… I want to have a hard ripped look…

Unfortunately the answer at its optimistic best is “not a whole lot”…I think “none”.
Either the risk-averse gear you find will also mean paltry gains or the formidable stuff out there will see you thinning. try Dutasteride anyway.
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1283735&pageNo=0#1285621

Would someone be kind enough to explain which steroids are safe to take with propecia.[/quote]

ironmanman wrote:
Would someone be kind enough to explain which steroids are safe to take with propecia.

[/quote]

Test, but nothings guaranteed