T Nation

Prop/Tren Homebrew Cycle

WARNING: long post!

I thought I’d run this cycle idea by some of the vets. This would be my first cycle, and I thought I’d go the homebrew route after reading some info about it. Plus I get off on chemistry stuff, so I thought I would set up a home lab, and perhaps land a powder source sometime in the futue. Anyway, some info about myself…

Weight: 205lbs
Body Fat: 10%
Height: 74in (6’2")
HRT Dose: 200mg Enanthate EOW

I have been on HRT for a while, just got the doc to switch from Testim gel to self-injections. He said he would like to see my levels higher than they are with the gels, but since I am switching to the injections he wants to try 200mg Delatestryl (Enanthate) EOW, and probably bump it up to 250mg, maybe 300mg, depending on the test results after three months.

Again, just some background information to help with comments about my cycle.

I was planning on homebrewing tren and prop from finaplix-h and synovex-h. After reading previous posts here I would plan on doing the following…

Tren 75mg ED
Prop 100mg ED
(should I keep using the 200mg enanthate EOW?)

Haven’t decided on an anti-E or aromatase-inhibitor. Not sure if you guys would recommend anything besides the basic Nolva or Clomid to combat sides.

seven weeks (by the time i make the stuff and it clears from my system, I have to retest for my HRT in just over three months from now, so seven weeks seems idea, plus that would be about right for how much I would get from the supplies).

Is this enough for my size to gain say 15 to 20 solid pounds? I don’t have to worry about supression from the tren as I’m already fucked on my own production, so would it be recommended to go higher that 75mg? I know that was a big concern with people in previous posts.

What kind of ancillaries should I use to combat the gyno from tren? I’ve heard of bromocriptine and B6, but unsure of what to do here. As for PCT, I would imagine I wouldn’t need it since I would just go back to my HRT protocol. This being the case, how long post-cycle should I take an anti-E to combat sides; just a week as this would be all that is needed to clear the tren and prop from my system?

Finally, some questions about homebrewing kits…

I thought about using Uiversal Kits. They come with peanut oil, but I’ve heard that safflower oil is better I think. Any suggestions, as I can have the peanut oil traded out for another kind. As far as the conversion of pellets into tren or prop, is all of the androgen in the pellets transfered into the final solution?

Example: 1 cart fina pellets = 2000mg tren, but would the conversion contain 2000mg tren? I would imagine it would be slightly less, though I’m unsure if this amount is significant.

Thanks for any input or advice. I appreciate the time as I know this is a long post.

JC

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BBB hit most of the points. Although I have a pointers you might want to consider:

• For the gyno, for example, if you were doing a tren-only cycle (like I did), the risks of getting gyno are slim to none. Correct me if I’m wrong vets, but its somewhat of a fallacy to believe that the risk of getting gyno from a tren/test cycle usually gets blamed on the tren when in reality its the coupling of tren and test that causes the increase in risks for gyno. (somebody lemme know if I’m completely off-base).

My suggestion to keep progesterone levels down would be to get an herbal compound - vitex agnus castus (chaste tree berry) - get the pill form and take some throughout your cycle, you should be good.

• As far as how much of the compound gets lost in the kit process, I’d say if you had like 2000mg of test from a batch of pellets, you’d probably end up with like 10- or 20- mg less in your final product. Really nominal. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Best thing to do would just be to measure the volume of your final product and divide the volume up among 7 weeks. If you were trying to get - for example, 75mg tren each injection you’d probably end up with like 73mg or 72mg. Like I said - barely anything.

Also, if you’re 21 and in seemingly good health (I’m assuming thats you in your avatar), how did you manage to get your doc to prescribe HRT?

Thanks for the information guys. I’ll go with the cycle as is using femara/letrozole as the anti-e. I’ve seen recommendations for .5-1mg/day. The tabs come in 2.5mg. I’ve heard of liquid femara, though I don’t know how popular that is or if I could get it. Would it be recommended to take half a tab twice a week and see how that goes? I mention femara because as BBB said it might provide help with the tren. Although I’m thinking it might be wise to just use another anti-e such as nolva (easier to come by) and maybe keep some letro on hand if needed or use some herbal supps if I have a problem as stated above. Opinions?

JC

The herbal supp (vitex agnus castus) if you use it is to be taken throughout. It just keeps progesterone down so you don’t have to worry about uprisings of gyno.

[quote]James Cain wrote:
Finally, some questions about homebrewing kits…

I thought about using Uiversal Kits. They come with peanut oil, but I’ve heard that safflower oil is better I think. Any suggestions, as I can have the peanut oil traded out for another kind. As far as the conversion of pellets into tren or prop, is all of the androgen in the pellets transfered into the final solution?

Example: 1 cart fina pellets = 2000mg tren, but would the conversion contain 2000mg tren? I would imagine it would be slightly less, though I’m unsure if this amount is significant.

Thanks for any input or advice. I appreciate the time as I know this is a long post.

JC[/quote]

Universal kits sell decent kits. Lion sells a decent tren kit as well. Synovex kits are a little tougher to find. The place I used to get my synovex kits - Eagle Research - has disappeared.

Anyhow - Basskiller has the best step by step instructions for converting that I have seen so far. PM me and I will give you the links to them.

You will not yield 100% final product. If you do - you have done something wrong. Especially with the synovex. Out of a 10g conversaion, you should yield 9.5 - 9.8g of test prop powder. If you you yield more than that - the powder is not dry.

The tren should yield about 90% due to the fact that the process requires you to mix the tren with the oil, and filter through a painters cap, or coffee filter.

One thing I would add to Basskillers instructions is to first filter everything through a .45 whatman, then refilter through a .2 whatman. The reason being that - especially with the test prop - the binders will make it exprememly difficult to filter through a whatman - particularly the .2’s.

If you have any other questions, just PM me and I will be more than happy to answer what I can.