Prop Powder

Can you mix pure prop powder with oil and go or do you need to add any thing else

It is called brewing, give it a search.

you cannot just mix it with oil and inject it… while brewing is easy, i get the distinct impression you are a little under-educated about the processes involved.

Let me guess, you have found a source for prop and you figured you could just mix it with sunflower oil and Boot it…?

Or am i wrong?

It only works with the large amounts of sun flower oil if you administer it rectally.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
It only works with the large amounts of sun flower oil if you administer it rectally.[/quote]

right up the ass boys.

But seriously, we have some threads on brewing dont we ?

8ml of oil + 1ml of BA + 1g. of test prop= 10ml of 100mg per ml Test Prop inj. Nuff said and good luck

Fearless

[quote]fearlesswarrior wrote:
8ml of oil + 1ml of BA + 1g. of test prop= 10ml of 100mg per ml Test Prop inj. Nuff said and good luck

Fearless[/quote]

I seriously hope you don’t do your brewing math like this! You just set your BA level at 10% (actually slighlty higher considering the prop powder will have a displacement in the 80-85% range)…have fun crippling yourself or someone you’re giving advice to. And where the hell is the BB? I hope you were just in a rush and this is all a typo…otherwise this is total shit advice.

BA content doesn’t need to be any higher than 2%…meaning that the whopping 1ml of BA suggested would be enough for 50 ml’s of final product.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
fearlesswarrior wrote:

Fearless

I seriously hope you don’t do your brewing math like this! You just set your BA level at 10% (actually slighlty higher considering the prop powder will have a displacement in the 80-85% range)…have fun crippling yourself or someone you’re giving advice to. And where the hell is the BB? I hope you were just in a rush and this is all a typo…otherwise this is total shit advice.
[/quote]

Come on! Wus! He can get away without the BB, that is the reason he upped the BA so much. Remember pain is just weakness leaving the body.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
fearlesswarrior wrote:

Fearless

BA content doesn’t need to be any higher than 2%…meaning that the whopping 1ml of BA suggested would be enough for 50 ml’s of final product.
[/quote]

I think I see where he got this.

oh it burns so good!!!
but in reality for 10 mls of 100mg/ml prop you will want the following

7mls oil
1gram powder
.20ml (less than 1/4th ml) ba
2ml bb

this gives you roughly 100mg/ml and a 2%/20% ba/bb ratio

[quote]Westclock wrote:

right up the ass boys.

But seriously, we have some threads on brewing dont we ?[/quote]

I dunno,I reckon theres a few!?!?!?!?

god,now we know how people like RJ and Prof feels being around long enough to see the same questions,over and over and no one searching.

I think im going to start answering every thread with
SEARCH!!!

[quote]Nich wrote:
juice20jd wrote:
fearlesswarrior wrote:

Fearless

I think I see where he got this.

oh it burns so good!!!
but in reality for 10 mls of 100mg/ml prop you will want the following

7mls oil
1gram powder
.20ml (less than 1/4th ml) ba
2ml bb

this gives you roughly 100mg/ml and a 2%/20% ba/bb ratio
Westclock wrote:

right up the ass boys.

But seriously, we have some threads on brewing dont we ?

I dunno,I reckon theres a few!?!?!?!?

god,now we know how people like RJ and Prof feels being around long enough to see the same questions,over and over and no one searching.

I think im going to start answering every thread with
SEARCH!!!

Thanks all I was able to find were test-e recipes.I used to covert syno and fina but found a source for the powder so I figured I would give it a try. Im not out much if its fake anyway. I will go back to the old way if it is. Also can someone PM me a lab that will check the brew. It would be nice if I wasnt injecting myself oil and god knows what.

[/quote]