Prop - Npp Cycle Opinion

I was thinking of running this cycle. Ive ran prop and cyp before but never anything else. a buddy of mine recommended npp so i thought I would give it a shot.

age 25
height 6"4
weight 292

10 weeks
300 mg prop
300 mg npp

oral maybe either tbol or dbol but i doubt it.

nothing wrong with that, you’ll probably find you end up doing 350mg a week of each (100mg eod) just because it’s a little easier.

Consider adding a dopamine agonist like caber or something in case you’re sensitive to prolactin

^yup.

also, i’d stop the NPP a week prior to the Prop… even though it’s fast acting, it still causes suppression for almost 10 days.

good catch about stopping the NPP a week before the prop. I’d forgotten about that

yeah, no problem… i’m still doing a lot of digging on how nandrolone works, and am amazed how suppressive it is, clinically speaking. theoretically, coming off NPP should be faster than prop, but i guess it doesn’t matter when nandrolone is involved.

NPP fucked me up for a good 6 months

[quote]Yogi wrote:
NPP fucked me up for a good 6 months[/quote]

damn… i thought you had issue with deca, not that.

Nandrolone is not my friend. Dun like it, won’t touch it again unless I have a desire for a floppy penis and swollen mammary glands.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
NPP fucked me up for a good 6 months[/quote]

damn… i thought you had issue with deca, not that.

[/quote]

never actually ran Deca. Ironically, I chose NPP so the sides wouldn’t last as long! Just as well I didn’t use deca or I doubt I’d ever have had sex ever again.