Prop/Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren) Cycle

First off, shout to eatliftsleep for TUDCA info in a post I read.
I am nearing the end of week one on Methyltrienolone and Test P. Before the flames, I know the liver toxicity of oral tren and will be running short cycles at moderate doses.

So far feel great. Some people say they feel like crap on tren but I literally feel like a kid on christmas all day. This stuff is strong. I’m not sure how much difference there is yet visually. I took a pic before Day 0 and will wait until the end of the second week to do a comparison.

From everything I’ve seen and read, this stuff is amazing for visual changes/body recomp. Drinking a gallon of water every day, no changes in urine color. The pumps I get are incredible.

Dosage:
test p 50 mg Sunday - Thursday
methyl t 500 mcg M-F (1 hour before gym)
exemestane 25 mg MWF
caber .5 mg once per week (thursdays)

As soon as my TUDCA gets here I will be taking 1000 mg of that split in two 500 mg doses a day. I have caber on hand and will dose .5 mg once a week. This is a two on two off cycle for 3 cycles.

While oral toxicity is overblown for the most part, the toxicity on mtren is very real. Just keep an eye out for liver damage symptoms.

That being said, the shit is very strong but the sides aren’t comparable to tren due to its short half life.

If Tren Ace rides like this, I should have been doing this from the get go! It’s unreal how I feel on this. Mentally I feel godlike.

Well, I just lost 3/4 of a bottle of prop. First time I’ve had this happen. Went to withdraw and inject 1cc of air in the bottle, damn lid pops off and test flies all over. What a waste.

Feel kind of run down, may be the calorie deficit I am in but my body feels tighter. I’m noticing that im a bit bloated in the stomach area, belt was tight where I normally buckle it at. Must be the test because from what I’ve read and seen, people say the weight falls off with methyltrienolone.

Time to drink water.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Well, I just lost 3/4 of a bottle of prop. First time I’ve had this happen. Went to withdraw and inject 1cc of air in the bottle, damn lid pops off and test flies all over. What a waste.

Feel kind of run down, may be the calorie deficit I am in but my body feels tighter. I’m noticing that im a bit bloated in the stomach area, belt was tight where I normally buckle it at. Must be the test because from what I’ve read and seen, people say the weight falls off with methyltrienolone.

Time to drink water.[/quote]

Aye I learned the hard way not to overpressurise the vials, too. Didn’t pop but it leaked like fuck. Now I only inject a tiny amount of air before drawing

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better, that gave me a good laugh imagining it hahaha

[quote]dt79 wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, that gave me a good laugh imagining it hahaha[/quote]

Replaying it my mind how it happened it would have been a good comedy moment. As pissed as I was, this one I have to look back at and laugh.

On a side note, I have not had any strength increases yet but I generally don’t get those until the second week and even when I stop, as I go into my two week off cycle I still continue to gain strength in the 3rd week. This osnt unusual from another thread I read. It’s as though the body is still adapting to new muscle growth in the third week.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, that gave me a good laugh imagining it hahaha[/quote]

Replaying it my mind how it happened it would have been a good comedy moment. As pissed as I was, this one I have to look back at and laugh.

On a side note, I have not had any strength increases yet but I generally don’t get those until the second week and even when I stop, as I go into my two week off cycle I still continue to gain strength in the 3rd week. This osnt unusual from another thread I read. It’s as though the body is still adapting to new muscle growth in the third week.

Night sweats began last night. Nothing excessive, but tshirt and shorts were a bit damp this morning and I had the AC on all night (68 degrees). The tudca is really helping. I didn’t have it the first few days last week and was feeling run down by Thursday (possible sides of liver not functioning 100).

I added some more carbs in as well, I was feeling to flat without them to have productive workouts. I upped my test as well, was beginning to lose libido. That’s usually not an issue with me. The desire is there just not the wood.

I’m the type of person that has to try something myself to verify and to be honest I’m just meh about this cycle. Even though dbol bloats me I prefer a test dbol winstrol cycle with d and w being ran equal (usually 20/20) with 500 mg test a week. I will finish this cycle and maybe one more since I got so damn much of the oral tren but after that I may give it away as a sample to some buddies.

Starting tomorrow through Friday I am bumping it from 500 mcg to 750 mcg just to see if that’s “my sweetspot” as I see a lot of others are saying that’s where they get the best results.

I do feel more pumped throughout my body and my mood is almost giddy. I can’t stop smiling at work like a cheese ball. I did notice by Friday last week that I was becoming super impatient in traffic but that’s not really new.

If anyone has any questions fire away.

750mcg is where it’s at! That’s just me though. Would definitely suggest starting at 250 mcg and moving up from there for your first time. Strength was much better and the pump is ridiculous.

This stuff is ridiculous. If you have worries about being called out for “being on” do not use this.

I will run one more cycle at 750mcg’s in a couple weeks and most likely give the rest away. Stuff is magic but the liver toxicity is kinda got me sketchin’.

Waist size hasn’t gone down any but overall I’m getting comments from people saying I’m looking bigger and more cut. Overall I’d say it’s worth the magic spell for a couple short cycles but wouldn’t go any more than that.

Just my .02.