wk 1-10 600/mg Test Prop
wk 1-10 300/mg Mast Prop
wk 1-10 .25mg Adex EOD
wk 1-4 37.5mg/day Dbol
wk 1-14 Formastanzol 6 pumps 2x day
wk 11-14(4 days after last shot) 40/40/20/20 nolvadex
1) Can/should I do without the Adex since mast is also a mild AI along with formastanozol being an AI or should i keep the adex?
2) Should i shoot the prop EOD or ED, from my research i have seen 50/50 split on this pretty much? FYI I did EOD for my last cycle. ED shots for 10 wks seems like alot.
3) Is my PCT sufficient? Last cycle i felt like I lost more than i Should have. However i fucked up a bit and only got enough nolva for 40/20/20 instead of the 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20
4) Also i have thought about taking some clen for wks 11-14 bc I have read it to be anti-catabolic so hopefully i could keep more of my gains when i come off cycle. any thoughts? I know there is controversy over this topic but any opinion or personal experiences would be appreciated.
5) I plan on drawing mast and prop together to inject, especially if i decide to pin ED. Is it pretty easy? has anyone had any difficulties?
My last cycle and first cycle fyi
525 prop/wk for 8 wks
Tbol last 4 wks.
adex .25 eod
Please help me out vets! Thanks in advance.