T Nation

Prop, Deca, Tren, Mast Doses?

After some advice on intake levels ad general opinions on the gear im looking at taking. Just got hold of some Prop 100, Deca 300, Tren & Mast mix.

Any advice on intake levels and frequency??

Looking at running them all for 6 - 8 weeks.

Cheers

Is this your first cycle? How advanced are you, i.e. height/weight/stats? A list of gear is not enough to go on, what are your intentions?

Drop the Deca idea too. Prop/Tren/Mast are a wonder combo but Deca and Tren are like Michael Jackson and a kindergarten class = they should never be mixed together. Unless you run Deca/Mast/Prop which I can think of exactly no one I know who has ever tried that.

As 2thepain correctly stated contextualize your scenario and we can probably nail the perfect combo for you.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Drop the Deca idea too. Prop/Tren/Mast are a wonder combo but Deca and Tren are like Michael Jackson and a kindergarten class = they should never be mixed together. Unless you run Deca/Mast/Prop which I can think of exactly no one I know who has ever tried that.

As 2thepain correctly stated contextualize your scenario and we can probably nail the perfect combo for you.[/quote]

Despite the fact the OP will probably never be heard from again, I still just can’t help but laugh at a Michael Jackson/child reference…