Prop, Deca, Tren, Mast Doses?

After some advice on intake levels ad general opinions on the gear im looking at taking. Just got hold of some Prop 100, Deca 300, Tren & Mast mix.

Any advice on intake levels and frequency??

Looking at running them all for 6 - 8 weeks.

Cheers

Is this your first cycle? How advanced are you, i.e. height/weight/stats? A list of gear is not enough to go on, what are your intentions?

Drop the Deca idea too. Prop/Tren/Mast are a wonder combo but Deca and Tren are like Michael Jackson and a kindergarten class = they should never be mixed together. Unless you run Deca/Mast/Prop which I can think of exactly no one I know who has ever tried that.

As 2thepain correctly stated contextualize your scenario and we can probably nail the perfect combo for you.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Drop the Deca idea too. Prop/Tren/Mast are a wonder combo but Deca and Tren are like Michael Jackson and a kindergarten class = they should never be mixed together. Unless you run Deca/Mast/Prop which I can think of exactly no one I know who has ever tried that.

As 2thepain correctly stated contextualize your scenario and we can probably nail the perfect combo for you.[/quote]

Despite the fact the OP will probably never be heard from again, I still just can’t help but laugh at a Michael Jackson/child reference…