Prop / Dbol Cycle, Advice?

I am planning to start a prop dbol cycle. originally i wanted test e, but i can not get my hands on it what so ever, so prop it is. I am 5’10 175lbs 7-8% bf. I know that is very lean, but I have uped my carbs a little to try to compensate for my metabolism. This will be my second cycle, my first was a test blend for 8 weeks. I am choosing to stick to one ester and pin ed for more stability.

My cycle will be as follows;
Week 1-12(10-12): Prop 6o mgs ed
Week 1-4: Dbol 50mg ed, split up 25 mg twice a day
Week 1-12: Milk thistle 2000mgs ed
Week 13-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20 DAA 6g ed

I have been following a diet that consists of 3200-3500 calories, 325g protein, 300-350g carbs, 150g fat. I am trying to substitute more red meat in place of chicken breast and beef for the iron, zinc and hemogoblin benefits. Majority of my carbs are eaten in the first 12 hours of the day, and i try to eliminate carbs the last few hours before bed.

No AI?

Looks good other than that, if it were me I’d run 75mg prop ED at least

I have arimidex on hand, and i may go .25 eod. but on my previous cycle i started feeling joint pain. Joint pain went away when i dropped the arimidex. But now that you brought it up, I guess with the dbol incorporated, an ai would be necessary.

When I run just test I don’t need much adex but I still run it anyways. When I run dbol at 50mg a day I start getting puffy nips if I don’t run .5mg of adex EOD.

any reason behind 60mg ed as opposed to 50, 75, or 100? just wondering

How are you splitting up ur dbol into 25mg, dbol is usually 10mg a tab

Why even use the dbol? Prop hits the system quick, no need for the kickstart. Prop alone @ 100mg/ed is lovely…

hey guys! So the reason i chose 60mg of prop ed is because i planned to pin 400-450mg of test wk, and everything i read tells me that a moderate dose of test stretched over a longer period of time is better for solid gains. i had originally planned on going 125 eod, but decided that ed pins would create more stability. I may up it to 75mg after hearing recommendations. With the dbol, i have 50 mg pills that i plan on cutting with a pill cutter to take half in the a.m (pre workout) and half at night. The reason for the dbol is because i originally planned on pinning test e, so i have it on hand.

[quote]J.Webb wrote:
hey guys! So the reason i chose 60mg of prop ed is because i planned to pin 400-450mg of test wk, and everything i read tells me that a moderate dose of test stretched over a longer period of time is better for solid gains. i had originally planned on going 125 eod, but decided that ed pins would create more stability. I may up it to 75mg after hearing recommendations. With the dbol, i have 50 mg pills that i plan on cutting with a pill cutter to take half in the a.m (pre workout) and half at night. The reason for the dbol is because i originally planned on pinning test e, so i have it on hand. [/quote]

Damn 50mg that’s a massive DBol… is it a capsule? I have never seen over 25mg.

Kalpa and Balkan Pharmacies make 50mg Dbol. these are not sources just labs that manufacture!