T Nation

Prop Cycle into T-Bol/Var Cycle?

Hey guys. At the mo im about 6 weeks into a prop cycle. I plan on doing a good 6-8 week cycle of T-bol/Anavar starting around the 6th April. Now the question im asking is can i continue straight up to the start of my T-bol cycle with my propadrol…??or is it vital i do the standard PCT and normalization period before i start the T-bol/Anavar cycle?

I thought i could go straight into my t-bol cycle from my prop because prop is non-methylated, mild PH and doesn’t shut you down so much…

Let me know your thoughts guys…Cheers

When someone says “prop” it is assumed he is using testosterone propionate.

If you are using ‘propadrol’, do not shorten the name to sound like a commonly used pharmaceutical. You are begging for confusion.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
When someone says “prop” it is assumed he is using testosterone propionate.

If you are using ‘propadrol’, do not shorten the name to sound like a commonly used pharmaceutical. You are begging for confusion. [/quote]

Agreed.

That said, Your going to have to post what propadrol is, because Im not familiar with it.

sorry yes, i do mean the PH propadrol

propadrol is a non-methylated prohormone. A progestin. Its considered a Class II PH. It gives dry lean gains.

[quote]Treeman2 wrote:
propadrol is a non-methylated prohormone. A progestin. Its considered a Class II PH. It gives dry lean gains.[/quote]

What chemical is it?

12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate 30mg = 1 tablet

Why would you do a PH if yo uhave access to real steroids?

when will people stop asking irritating questions that don’t help the thread topic whatsoever?!?please post with helpful suggestions and thoughts that are ON topic. Cheers