Prop And Weight Gain

This is my first cycle ever. Its coming close to week 2 now. I was planning on doing prop 1cc. every 3 days. Along with 50mgs of anavar for about 8 weeks followed by nova.

I am training for mma. I started my first injection with 1cc and felt like I started gaining weight. My second shot I did about 3/4 of that, thinking it might curtail the weight gain. It hasn’t. I am trying to drop 7 lbs and no matter how much I watch my diet the scale doesn’t move.

I have tried incorperating a little more aerobic activity but I already train almost 3 hours a day. If I reduce the dossage further will I see side effects or signifigantly lose gains?

I know this is very early, but I have a grappling competition that I was thinking of entering coming right up. It won’t kill me to move up to a higher weight class, but I am seeing how my body responds to the gear. I don’t want to have this problem when I have to step on the scale for something more important. Any advice is appreciated.

You are wrong. There is a point at which watching your diet will change the scale, regardless of the drugs. It’s that simple.

If you truly MUST lose weight for a weigh-in or whatever then think about dropping the test and just running the var. In my experience strength gains from var are just as good as gains from test, but it’s easier to keep the weight off with var than it is with test.

It’s actually pretty common for athletes that compete in weight classes to use var by itself.

You might see less weight gain if you were to inject more frequently. Shooting prop E3D is nothing more than a endocrine rollercoaster.

Try injecting .3cc, or even .25cc ed. This will keep your blood levels steady, and I would be willing to bet it stops the weight issue.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
You are wrong. There is a point at which watching your diet will change the scale, regardless of the drugs. It’s that simple.

If you truly MUST lose weight for a weigh-in or whatever then think about dropping the test and just running the var. In my experience strength gains from var are just as good as gains from test, but it’s easier to keep the weight off with var than it is with test.

It’s actually pretty common for athletes that compete in weight classes to use var by itself.[/quote]

Thanks everyone who responded so far. If I just stopped taking the test after a certain point would I have to run anti estrogens? What point would that be?

Actually RJ’s advice was spot-on. I missed the part where you said you were injecting the prop E3D. Prop is supposed to be injected ED or EOD at the least.

I am not sure if RJ is right about that causing weight gain (if it did all the bodybuilders would do it that way lol!) but he is right that E3D is too infrequent.

If you drop the test and stay on the var you won’t need anti-e IMO. When you come off the var you should be fine without anything. I am not in the majority with my view that SERMS and AI’s should almost never be taken though, so see what others think.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
Actually RJ’s advice was spot-on. I missed the part where you said you were injecting the prop E3D. Prop is supposed to be injected ED or EOD at the least.

I am not sure if RJ is right about that causing weight gain (if it did all the bodybuilders would do it that way lol!) but he is right that E3D is too infrequent.

If you drop the test and stay on the var you won’t need anti-e IMO. When you come off the var you should be fine without anything. I am not in the majority with my view that SERMS and AI’s should almost never be taken though, so see what others think.[/quote]

Thanks both of you. This is not the first time I heard that. I am going to try to split my 1cc dossage in half use it every other day. Is that more test than I need? .5cc EOD?

[quote]MMAFighter wrote:
I am going to try to split my 1cc dossage in half use it every other day. Is that more test than I need? .5cc EOD?
[/quote]

What is the concentration of your prop? (i.e., mg/mL)