Prop/Anavar Cycle Wk 4, Lump Behind Nipple

24 years old
212 lbs (weighed 187 before cycle)
I am taking prop 120 every other day and anavar 100 a day and hcg 250 3 times a week. I am taking 2 different brand var and I wonder if one has something in it besides anavar because gaining 25 lbs in 30 days is a lot.Any ways im going into wk 5 of this 10 wk cycle and I have lumps behind each of my nipples.

I am now taking .5 adex eod and 20 mg of nolva ed since I discovered the lumps. I was pinning every couple days in my chest so at first I was thinking it was from pinning but the lumps are tender.I’ve only been on for 5 wks, could it be gyno ? I only started nolva because I was under the impression that adex only prevents estro and that I would need the nolva until the lump went away.

it could very easily be gyno after 5 weeks because not only are you using a fast acting ester, you weren’t using an AI like a massive idiot.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
it could very easily be gyno after 5 weeks because not only are you using a fast acting ester, you weren’t using an AI like a massive idiot.

[/quote]
Yea last cycle I got my estrogen too low by taking .25 eod so I was going to wait until I got sides but its like these lumps came over night. should I continue 20 mg nolva ed and .5 adex eod ?

[quote]powerstrokin wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]
Yea last cycle I got my estrogen too low by taking .25 eod so I was going to wait until I got sides but its like these lumps came over night. should I continue 20 mg nolva ed and .5 adex eod ?[/quote]

well you learned an important lesson: by the time the lumps show your E has been elevated for a while, which means the harder it’ll be to bring it back down.

It becomes even more complicated because arimidex lowers the plasma concentrations of nolva.

So I’d actually use aromasin, personally. If it were me, I’d go:

-25mg aromasin daily
-40mg of nolva

Once the lumps are gone continue on 20mg of nolva for the rest of the cycle, and lower the aromasin dose to whatever you need to have a normal E range.

I dont have aromasin so should I just do 40 mg nolva

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]
Yea last cycle I got my estrogen too low by taking .25 eod so I was going to wait until I got sides but its like these lumps came over night. should I continue 20 mg nolva ed and .5 adex eod ?[/quote]

well you learned an important lesson: by the time the lumps show your E has been elevated for a while, which means the harder it’ll be to bring it back down.

It becomes even more complicated because arimidex lowers the plasma concentrations of nolva.

-25mg aromasin daily
-40mg of nolva

Once the lumps are gone continue on 20mg of nolva for the rest of the cycle, and lower the aromasin dose to whatever you need to have a normal E range.[/quote]

should I continue the adex or wait until lump goes away with nolva, since adex lowers the effectivness of nolva?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

-25mg aromasin daily
-40mg of nolva

Once the lumps are gone continue on 20mg of nolva for the rest of the cycle, and lower the aromasin dose to whatever you need to have a normal E range.[/quote]

should I continue the adex or wait until lump goes away with nolva, since adex lowers the effectivness of nolva?[/quote]

I would keep using both.

Ok thats what I’ll do. Why do you recommend that I continue the nolva through out cycle ? I would think I should discontinue when lump goes away and continue with the adex, and then for pct nolva 40/20/20/20 and i also take stinging nettle also.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

-25mg aromasin daily
-40mg of nolva

should I continue the adex or wait until lump goes away with nolva, since adex lowers the effectivness of nolva?[/quote]

I would keep using both.
[/quote]

If i continue with 20mg nolva after lumps go away, how should I proceed with my pct when the time comes ? I was going to use nolva for 4 weeks pct

What should I do for PCT ? can I still do nolva for 4 weeks ? how many days after last prop pin ?

What should I do for PCT ? can I still do nolva for 4 weeks ? how many days after last prop pin ?[/quote]

how long was the cycle? I’d run nolva for 6+ weeks, starting at 20mg/day, and tapering dose at the end. If you’re using nolva now, then just keep using it everyday following your last pin.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

What should I do for PCT ? can I still do nolva for 4 weeks ? how many days after last prop pin ?[/quote]

how long was the cycle? I’d run nolva for 6+ weeks, starting at 20mg/day, and tapering dose at the end. If you’re using nolva now, then just keep using it everyday following your last pin.[/quote]

I have like 2 more weeks until my last prop pin. How would you taper the nolva ?

arimidex lowers the plasma concentrations of nolva

Really? Get the facts right.

This is what was found: -in a female breast cancer context
“”"
A pharmacokinetic interaction has been established between letrozole and tamoxifen, whereby reduced circulating levels of letrozole are found with combined application.
“”"

Taper nolvadex? See this for my related ideas:

You can go to 20mg EOD, then 10mg EOD then 10mg E3D, durations about 7 days.

[quote]KSman wrote:
arimidex lowers the plasma concentrations of nolva

Really? Get the facts right.

This is what was found: -in a female breast cancer context
“”"
A pharmacokinetic interaction has been established between letrozole and tamoxifen, whereby reduced circulating levels of letrozole are found with combined application.
“”"

Taper nolvadex? See this for my related ideas:

You can go to 20mg EOD, then 10mg EOD then 10mg E3D, durations about 7 days.[/quote]

If the lump is gone couldn’t I just do the adex for .5 eod and then do my nolva for the 4 to 5 weeks. The 17th will be 8 weeks on prop and var. I was thinking about doing It for 10 weeks and then doing 4 or so weeks of nolva.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

how long was the cycle? I’d run nolva for 6+ weeks, starting at 20mg/day, and tapering dose at the end. If you’re using nolva now, then just keep using it everyday following your last pin.[/quote]

Some how missed Your Response. So continue to take nolva everyday and then after last Pin of prop do 6 weeks of nolva starting at 20mg ed and tapering down to Like 10mg or 5mg ed? I have been on cycle for 8 weeks test prop and I did 7 weeks of var. I was going to do 2 more weeks of prop and then do pct. Since I’m already taking the nolva is that why you recommend To take for 6 weeks Instead of the normal 4?