Proof The Pandemic Was Planned With a Purpose?

So you don’t want to hear about the grand covid-19 scheme hatched by the lizard people a.k.a the terroristic, RaDiCaL Democrats/lizards?

It involves rhinoceroses, the blood of 72 virgins, low sugar Gatorade and a stale hat.

You’re gonna have to explain that. You can’t just throw some crazy saying from the other side of the world in with a bunch of other perfectly sensible things.

Easy, the radical democrats built facilities to manufacture stale, stanky hats of which had been smeared with covid-19 particles. These particles were sent off to specific individuals as to cater towards who got infected. This is why we hear of people testing positive and dying witthin the media but don’t personally see people dropping left right and centre.

Does this perfectly coherent explanation make sense? If you or a loved one has been seriously affected by covid-19, chances are you were systemically selected receive a Democrat manufactured stale hat. If you tell me this isn’t true I will disregard your narrative because Donald Trump hasn’t as of yet definitively told me this theory is false.

Covid-19 doesn’t actually spread through droplets, it spreads through the hats man! Those evil democrats… makes my blood boil…

1 Like

Oh. It all makes perfect sense now.

And here I disregarded all of these things as nonsense because I didn’t understand the delivery mechanism.

Boy is my face red.

Exactly, next time don’t be so quick to pass judgement

It’s all perfectly reasonable

Is this, in all seriousness, a real thing people believe?

I feel dumber for even having clicked that link. wtf!?

You shouldn’t click on any video that has something capitalized like that. 100% of conspiracy theories seem to have that hallmark. Voter fraud UNDENIABLE PROOF!

Your CAPS make me so sure. Jesus fucking christ. This world ?!

Sorry, too much beer. I missed your irony. My bad!

The best conspiracy I have heard of is that US and US companies such as google were afraid of China. US for losing economic power, Google for having their intelectual property and company stollen. China has history of stealing companies and their business.

Thus the way to take down China. True endemic at a local level. Which China holds their ground and turn it to a pandemic via their puppets from WHO.

That some good script for a Scherlock Holmes movie.

2 Likes

Just Google? They ripped off the entire ICQ platform and fucking named it “QQ” FFS. Don’t believe me?

And their first ripoff of YouTube was called Youku. They didn’t HAVE to brand them with similar names because at that time the CCP had already banned most of the overseas platforms and it’s not like they had much of a foreign market since they were all written in Chinese and you could only do certain stuff if you had a China ID. It’s like stealing your shit and THEN mocking you for not being able to anything about it. Fuck, I’d go fucking ballistic if I were any single one of them.

:joy:

1 Like