Proof Pic

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Well he kinda did what everybody asked…amIright?

Which is more that some 400 year old’s can say around here.[/quote]

Hahahahahaha yes.

Yeah…you can tell RV must be a troll because he doesn’t post with regularity…only like every 2 weeks when he’s drunk or something and wants to have fun with us here.

I feel tempted to change that to “make fun of us here”

That’s not a very good proof pic anyway…here’s a good one.

Please everyone do this:

1. Think of a number from 1 to 10
  2. Multiply that number by 9
  3. Take your answer and add the digits together (for example 25 would be 2 + 5 = 10)
  4. Subtract 5 from your new answer.
  5. Take your new number and correspond it to the alphabet (1 is A, 2 is B etc.)
  6. Think of a country that starts with that letter.
  7. Take the last letter of that country and think of an animal that starts with that letter.
  8. Take the last letter of that animal and think of a color that starts with that letter.

I’ll get back to you with the pic.

OK, so did you follow those steps? The pic with your color is coming up like goddamned magic!

[quote]Nards wrote:
OK, so did you follow those steps? The pic with your color is coming up like goddamned magic![/quote]

I like this because it makes me feel High

Now prepare yourself for something that’ll BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

mind blown

yeah, but from the “orange” one or the truth that I’m Clip 11??

Or that my devilishly handsome visage is not what you’d expect from one so erudite?

[quote]Nards wrote:
yeah, but from the “ornage” one or the truth that I’m Clip 11??[/quote]

Or your pile of laundry :wink:

Sowy, your love for doggy Baby carts is to well known for you to be HH. We all know HH has had a kitten burger with baby seal eye salad everyday since 2002.

Well this thread is certainly off track.

J’k, who cares.

^ hahaha yeah but do ya really want to go back to poor naked homeless black guy holding a note HH passed him thru a truck stop bathroom door…

[quote]four60 wrote:
^ hahaha yeah but do ya really want to go back to poor naked homeless black guy holding a note HH passed him thru a truck stop bathroom door…[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]four60 wrote:
^ hahaha yeah but do ya really want to go back to poor naked homeless black guy holding a note HH passed him thru a truck stop bathroom door…[/quote]
Just messing. But srsly if you can judge a dead thread so can I. Jk who cares.

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

I got Indigo!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
Just messing. But srsly if you can judge a dead thread so can I. Jk who cares.[/quote]

See, that comment would have been LOL in the Steve Jobs is Dead thread.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
Just messing. But srsly if you can judge a dead thread so can I. Jk who cares.[/quote]

See, that comment would have been LOL in the Steve Jobs is Dead thread.[/quote]
Yes it would’ve! Good call! You are my yin, honey dumpling.