Proof of Ninjas

Who the hell counters a shoot with a shoot of your own, just lower?!?!

a ninja. thats who.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:

a ninja. thats who.[/quote]

Apparently ninjas can make copies of themselves to “run and dance around the ring” and use mind tricks to deceive the weak minded into believing he didn’t do anything during the fight.

I remember when Anderson did that and I was like “wait, how did he get him down?”

But the dullness of that fight had stripped my will to hit the rewind button. Slick reversal. I like the one vs. Nate Marquardt if you can find that.

If I had tried that it would have looked like to Rams dueling, and concluding with the first simultaneuos knockouts in MMA history.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
If I had tried that it would have looked like to Rams dueling, and concluding with the first simultaneuos knockouts in MMA history.[/quote]

Has that not happened before. No contest where neither fighter could continue?

I know it was close once, can’t remember who was in the fight. They guy got hit with a killer body shot, then knocked the other guy out when he charged in with his hands down just before crumpling over from the body shot. It… was… AWESOME…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Bujo wrote:
If I had tried that it would have looked like to Rams dueling, and concluding with the first simultaneuos knockouts in MMA history.

Has that not happened before. No contest where neither fighter could continue?

I know it was close once, can’t remember who was in the fight. They guy got hit with a killer body shot, then knocked the other guy out when he charged in with his hands down just before crumpling over from the body shot. It… was… AWESOME…[/quote]

Maybe you’re talking about that:

But this is better, if we are evaluating the comic aspect:

Nothing can come close to this:

There was one fight in the UFC where a guy slammed the other and the one being slammed injured his back and tapped but the other one knocked himself out.

[quote]Big nation wrote:
There was one fight in the UFC where a guy slammed the other and the one being slammed injured his back and tapped but the other one knocked himself out.[/quote]

Need vid of this, stat!

[quote]blazindave wrote:
Big nation wrote:
There was one fight in the UFC where a guy slammed the other and the one being slammed injured his back and tapped but the other one knocked himself out.

Need vid of this, stat![/quote]

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Gray_Maynard_vs_Robert_Emerson_TUF_5?vid=10001341&tid=100

Good stuff

[quote]Vegg wrote:

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1ff383531ead9jt6.gif[/quote]

Dude.
thats pro wrestling.

kmc

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
Vegg wrote:

Dude.
thats pro wrestling.

kmc[/quote]

I realize that, but still. Nothing comes close. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:

a ninja. thats who.[/quote]

Any one with a real coach , bread and butter, for big players…

but it shows how slick Anderson is all over he trains with the Cuban national team.

kmc

[quote]Vegg wrote:
kmcnyc wrote:
Vegg wrote:

Dude.
thats pro wrestling.

kmc

I realize that, but still. Nothing comes close. :P[/quote]

Dude.
this is not junior high, please no more pro-wrestling.

kmc

lol, a bit high strung over a joke there.

not high strung,
this is a good place for discussion.

and its nice that the forum stays realitivly spam free