Proof Gay Marriage is Wrong

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Don’t forget #11:

1. Gay marriage is kind of gay.

Ahhh liberals. This is probably a poor attitude but I really hope that on judgement day when you are trying to explain to God why being a homosexual is ok that I can be there. It’ll be a hoot.

FatSensei

I’m reminded of my friend (raised by gay parents) who is now a successful musician and considering going to Harvard Law for his “real job”. Too bad he was raised by gays, he could have been somebody.

[quote]fatsensei wrote:
Ahhh liberals. This is probably a poor attitude but I really hope that on judgement day when you are trying to explain to God why being a homosexual is ok that I can be there. It’ll be a hoot.

FatSensei[/quote]

Well God, You make all people in your image, and some people come out gay (or become gay, if you will). I’m not saying you are gay God, but perhaps you are tolerant of gay people because afterall, you did make them.

Furthermore God, you are an all loving being. I don’t recall ever hearing that you are “A being that loves all straight people.”, but maybe that got lost in the english translation of the bible.

I don’t understand this mentality that gay people are “wrong”. I’ll concede that it is abnormal, by definition, to be gay… but I’ll never declare that its wrong. What about straight people engaging in anal sex? Do they go to hell, I mean surely you can’t bear a child that way, heathens.

Liberate your minds people, does everything need to be spoon fed to you to form your opinion?

[quote]fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei[/quote]

I hope that when we both rot in our graves and nobody gives a shit or remembers us, you will see just how wrong your really were and how little it mattered…

Wait a minute…

There?s really no way for us “liberals” to win this discussion, is there?

[quote]fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei[/quote]

Ahhh conservatives. I’ld like to be there when you explain to Him why you voted for Bush and then again to get him re-elected after it was obvious he was a murdering thief.

“but, but, but we killed in your NAME!!!”

Yeah, that should do the trick.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I’m reminded of my friend (raised by gay parents) who is now a successful musician and considering going to Harvard Law for his “real job”. Too bad he was raised by gays, he could have been somebody.[/quote]

Lawyers can be closet homos too.

maybe if you read the Bible a little more…remember a story called Soddom and Gomorrah…He sent those fuckers in a flaming specatilve of fire and brim stone. pretty sweet if you ask me.

[quote]fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei[/quote]

Ahhh conservatives, those semi-human robot zombies who try and turn every thread into a political debate because their robot zombie minds aren’t capable of grasping the human concept of humour.

[quote]fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei[/quote]

I don’t know what God is like, but I tend to think God is a logical and rational being. Given the atrocities people have committed throughout history, I’m thinking that whether or not gay people should be allowed to marry (and I really don’t care one way or the other) is low on the list of “heaven disqualifiers.”

Actually, I think they’ll just let the gay people on through to keep the line moving. The line will be too long because of all the priests having to explain why they thought that molesting kids was okay, followed by the bishops who thought it was okay to cover up the molestation.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei

Well God, You make all people in your image, and some people come out gay (or become gay, if you will). I’m not saying you are gay God, but perhaps you are tolerant of gay people because afterall, you did make them.

Furthermore God, you are an all loving being. I don’t recall ever hearing that you are “A being that loves all straight people.”, but maybe that got lost in the english translation of the bible.

I don’t understand this mentality that gay people are “wrong”. I’ll concede that it is abnormal, by definition, to be gay… but I’ll never declare that its wrong. What about straight people engaging in anal sex? Do they go to hell, I mean surely you can’t bear a child that way, heathens.

Liberate your minds people, does everything need to be spoon fed to you to form your opinion?[/quote]

(In my best God voice, deep and firm)
I only made Adam & Eve in my image, afterwards mankind took care of reproduction, I tolerate all people because I love my creation, I won’t tolerate sin, homosexuality, fornication, adultery, drunkennes, incest, it’s all sin, I don’t separate it into categories, but don’t worry, I provided a way to remove sin, His name is Jesus, he took all the sin of the world, if you call upon His name I will forgive your sins and with my help you can live in relationship with me, I understand you’re not perfect, but it’s ok, if you persevere in my ways when I look at you, I don’t see your own righteousness, I see Jesus’ righteousness.

Nobody chooses to be the most persecuted subsect of humanity. Many fight it all their lives. I used to be ignorant like you. Try and educate yourself a little better, willya?

News flash. One of your guy friends is gay. That’s how I found out what an idiot I was.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure if you’re laughing at the gay guy in front of St. Peter, you’re likely not getting in, regardless of whether HE is or not.

[quote]fatsensei wrote:

FatSensei[/quote]

Wow, I really can’t resist:

I don’t think I’ll need to explain anything to Her. She’s usually known to be pretty understanding and accepting of these sorts of things.

With all the abominable shit that goes on in this world, I can’t help but wonder if the gay sex/marriage category would even make God’s top 10,000 list of heinus sins we’ve committed. I’d worry about those first, but then that’s just me.

Grr. Mike beat me to it.

Question: If being gay is “biological”, and therefore some “has no choice, but to be gay”, how would propagation of a species happen?

I believe it is a consious psychosocial decision. It is what someone feels comfortable doing that brings them to this answer that they are gay.

Many gay people say, "Are you crazy? Being gay is torture in society; but wouldn’t that make the choice even easier to be gay? They feel more comfort in the surroundings of other gay people?

What people choose do with their life is their business. Do I approve of it? No. But, I don’t condemn them for it either.

Many christian fanatics continuously pound the hammer, telling gay people they are going to hell and that they hate them, which I find very hipocritical seeing that Jesus taught us to love everyone, and leave the judging to him.

So my feelings are I don’t hate gay people, but I don’t approve of there lifestyle or the fact that they would try to mock the holy sacrement of marriage (which is only reserved for a man and a woman). On the other hand, if they want a civil union, that’s ok by me.

Well done harris. Great post.

And of course, being gay is right up there with murder and rape. Of course. If you’re gonna love another dude, you may as well murder a complete stranger…cause that’s how God thinks. Im sure.

I hope God makes distinctions between loving a guy as brothers do, and loving a guy in that…you know…sick way.

Gay bashers are funny…

Please, please, please don’t equate all conservatives with close-minded Christians.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:

Oh, and I’m pretty sure if you’re laughing at the gay guy in front of St. Peter, you’re likely not getting in, regardless of whether HE is or not.[/quote]

That’s probably ture. People think the fact that something is [arguably-i’m not saying it is wrong] it gives them the right to judge. Except that the bible mainfestly rejects that except for things like the Ten Commandments.