T Nation

Prone to Hairloss

I am prone to hairloss and was wondering if I should incorporate dutestaride or finasteride with my next cycle of Test at 500 mg and Eq at 350 mg week, or will I be ok and no need to worry.

The only way to find is to try it.

I had lost a lot of hair from winstrol. Winstrol was the worst for me. I got some proscar tabs and took 1 a day(5mgs) which is 5x the dose of propecia. All my hair grew back within 3 weeks or so. After that I always use some proscar or propecia with any cycle. I do see it is probably cheaper to buy this drug from one of the site that sell research chems.

Thanks Joe, and I’d rather not risk it that’s why I posted asking.

“If you can’t take the heat, dont step in the kitchen”

You can try to prevent it while on, but you’re still gambling. There is no guarrantee. If you can’t gamble, don’t do it.

Already taken the plunge, guess yall are right.
Might as well go balls deep.

if it’s starting already, it will eventually come to you. It’s your decision if you want it to come in the next year or 7

For me its just one of those things life has thrown at me and i need to deal with it. I am prone to MPB.
Does it blow? Yep. But thats life… either stop doing what you are doing (the results on your hairline will eventually be the same), get some ancillaries that help (same note here) or just accept it and shave it all off when it begins to age you, or look like you are hiding the fact you are losing your hair…
Thats wha i’m gonna do.

I only really notice someone is going bald when they keep their hair long and try to disguise the fact by combing it differently, spiking it or some other disguising style!

Get Rid!!!

Joe

If it starts to really become noticable shave it. However my father and grandfather were bald. My grandfather by 30. I have used loads of anabolics that do cause hairloss and, because of proscar, I still have my hair. It may not work as well for you, I do not know. However, after my experience it is worth a try. As I said earlier, I had major hair loss from wintrol and after I stopped the anabolics(I was competing that year so after the contest) I started the proscar under advice from another. All my hair grew back and remains the same. However, I never would do a cycle now without the proscar.

joeblow–2 questions sir.

1. How fast was the noticeable hairloss from Winny? You make it sound like it was over a period of 1 cycle or so, which seems unbelievably fast…I believe you, just asking.

2. did you make a habit of using tren and masteron at appreciable doses? Since those aren’t reducible via enzyme and are thought to act directly on hair, did you notice the same effect with proscar on hair re-growth after their use?

Oh, and I assume you’re past 30, correct?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
joeblow–2 questions sir.

1. How fast was the noticeable hairloss from Winny? You make it sound like it was over a period of 1 cycle or so, which seems unbelievably fast…I believe you, just asking.

2. did you make a habit of using tren and masteron at appreciable doses? Since those aren’t reducible via enzyme and are thought to act directly on hair, did you notice the same effect with proscar on hair re-growth after their use?

Oh, and I assume you’re past 30, correct?[/quote]

Yes, I am 33 but at the time the hair loss happened I was 25 or so. I had always used winstrol at a fairly low dose, as I do all my anabolics(50mgs eod). However, for that contest I upped it to 100 mgs ed because I really needed to place well and wanted every advantage I could get. Yes the hair loss came pretty soon after I raised the dose. Of course I did not reduce or stop the winstrol because, at the time, the contest was more important to me then my hair. As I said 5mgs of proscar reversed the effects. I do not know if this would work for everyone.
Also, no I never used fina or masteron at the time. I have used fina since and my hair remained the same. I have never used masteron.
Someone on a board, not this one, I can not remember which had told me that proscar would not work with winstrol induced hair loss. He went on to explain why in depth. However, he was wrong. As I have found a lot of people are incorrect when they go by theoretical, “what is supposed to happen” studies. Everyone is different and these drugs affect everyone differently. So I am skeptical when you say that proscar would not work with fina and masteron. Maybe you are right but I would still include the proscar anyway.

You might look into REZ-V for hair regrowth. I’ve noticed my facial hair growing in a little thicker/darker since starting the resveratrol supps. Also I feel like my slightly-receding hairline (I’m only 23 so it’s not bad yet) is beginning to actually grow hairs along my front hairline which usually does not grow much.

Anyone else have similar experience? I’m getting worried that I might not ever want to stop taking REZ-V…