Prolonged Injection Pain

I injected 1ml of 250mg/ml Test E Saturday night to see how I would react, and woke up this morning sore as hell. I have a few friends who have used the same product, and another forum has many praising this particular product.

Anyone have similar pain? I’m thinking it may be a high BA content? I might think of using a different product, as I can’t see putting up with this pain in the ass (literally) for 10 weeks. Looking forward to my light cycle of Test E 500mgs/wk and Dbol 40mgs/day.

What size of needle are you using??? You should be using a 23-25g by 1.5 long. Also, this try massaging the area after injection, or you could just suck it up and deal with getting huge!

Are you mapping out the location properly?

If you have some tight muscles there, that can cause pain. Some massage to loosen up the tightness can solve that problem.

Massage after injecting will push the oil deposit around which can make things worse for some. If you do massage after injecting, don’t get to vigorous. Work on the otherside to get it ready for the next injection.

As was already said, if you are using a tip smaller than 1.5" its too short and your not getting deep enough into the muscle.
Another thing you can try is once the syringe is loaded to place it into a heating pad prior to injecting.
But for the record a single cc of cyp or enathate should be rather painless.
See Ya

Try injecting in the AM as opposed to the PM. The walking around all day helps to disperse the oil better.

Thanks for the advice guys. I am using very sterile techniques, a 25g x 1.5" (I prefer smaller pins), and slow injections. I just can’t figure out what the f***ing pain is coming from, as the last 2 Test E products I have used (organon and Eco Oils) both gave me the same problem. Check the new post I put up under “Allergic Reaction?” Any ideas are helpful. Thanks again

From my understanding some people out there are acutally allergic to the BA used in the mix.
If this pain is present with different brands of the same products then this may be the issue.
See YA

Are 1.5" needles completley necessary? I’m planning my first cycle and have some 23g 1" pins (common, bought them at the drug store).

[quote]CowboysFan09 wrote:
Are 1.5" needles completley necessary? I’m planning my first cycle and have some 23g 1" pins (common, bought them at the drug store).[/quote]

I can’t use them…I do not get deep enough into the muscle, but however I have a friend who has always used a 22g 1inch pin with no problems all. It all depends on your body fat and the area you are injecting into. Best of luck

That’s true what is said above with length of needle and the amount of body fat. I for one, use 1 inch and 5/8ths depending on where I am shooting.

[quote]CowboysFan09 wrote:
Are 1.5" needles completley necessary? I’m planning my first cycle and have some 23g 1" pins (common, bought them at the drug store).[/quote]

I used 1" pins for glute shots, when you fully insert a pin the bottom of the barrel is touching your skin, I just pushed a lil farther so the skin was “dimpled” around the bottom of the barrel to get that extra 1/2 inch. I know that is now ideal but I had already ordered my 1" pins and I alternated quad shots and glute shots so I wasnt sticking glutes every time.

Thanks a lot guys. I guess I’ll give my1 inchersa shot, and I mean an order only takes a week to ship, so if its a pain in the aas(haha) I’ll order some 1.5’s.

Would the 1" pins be better off shot into the quad? I’m only shooting 0.8ml TestE twice a week, so rotating shots wouldnt be that big of a issue.