Proline Tren

guys, whats up with the smell of proline tren? I picked up a bottle yesterday and did a shot and damn it stinks, my bag smelled so bad this morning. Anyone have issues with this smell coming out of their pores? I didnt yet, but it scares me that it may happen. I will never get pussy smelling like that.

If it smells anything like Proline EQ, I’m all for it. I hated that smell at the beginning of my cycle, and by the end of the cycle I loved it!

yeah, I love anything that makes me grow. lol. but this stuff is nasty. Got a bit on my hand and have washed the had 5 times already and still smells.

i used proline tren on my last cycle at 100mgs/ed and honestly didnt notice it. but then again i get very little outside the bottle. the only gear that doesnt go from the vial straight into my body is the drop i let run down the pin for lube prior to injection.

i was getting that disctinct tren taste though.

Thanks Drago1. I was waiting for a response from you, I remembered you used it. I did not get the tren taste yet. but I have only done 2cc’s so far. this stuff does have a smell though.

thanks for the response.

maybe its donkey piss.

well if its donkey piss then I need ru12nvme to help us out.

Wtf!!! Whats the deal here?
Is everyone smelling their scrotums lately… Didn’t someone post the same thing like yesterday??