Project Superhero's & Cardio

Both Stan Mcquay and Gina Aliotti both do a lot of cardio in their off seasons. I’ve read that Ronnie Coleman also does 45 minutes of cardio a day also during his off season. Might I point out they are all very successful bodybuilders.

I’m stating this out because it’s been an on going agurement at my gym. No cardio when you’re trying to build/bulk during the off season. The success of all these bodybuilders might have a few of you “big guys” rethink that maybe cardio is not the devil after all.

[quote]chrisrodx wrote:
Both Stan Mcquay and Gina Aliotti both do a lot of cardio in their off seasons. I’ve read that Ronnie Coleman also does 45 minutes of cardio a day also during his off season. Might I point out they are all very successful bodybuilders.

I’m stating this out because it’s been an on going agurement at my gym. No cardio when you’re trying to build/bulk during the off season. The success of all these bodybuilders might have a few of you “big guys” rethink that maybe cardio is not the devil after all.
[/quote]

When I’m really really hungry, I’ll sometimes run to the refrigerator for some food. Does that count? Also, between sets, I’ll walk to the water fountain instead of bringing a water
bottle with me- cross training at it’s best.

meat

meat