T Nation

Prohormones

Can anyone tell me how I can pick up prohormones at a reasonable rate here in Canada(they’re not sold in Canada).
I’d rather not mortgage my house to pay for a supplement.

From what I understand, being a fellow Canuck, you can probally order them online, and if you aren’t stupid about it (i.e. ordering 25 bottles of Androsol) the stuff gets over the border pretty easy. Just keep the orders small and see if the invoice can be sent seperately. Or, get friends, relatives etc. in the states to send it to you wrapped as a gift. I believe that while prohormones are illegal to sell in Canada, they are not illegal to possess. I could be wrong, but we’ve got some strange laws.

You can order prohormones for your personal use, no problem. I’ve repeatedly placed small orders for Androsol through Biotest and I’ve never had any problems.

I’m just browsing through my copy of the Criminal code, and I fuond that Androstenediol and its derivatives are Schedule G Restricted drugs. Mere possesion of prohormones can lead to a fine not exceeding $1000 or $5000 for a second offence. A term of three years is also a possibility for possession (2nd offence). What a load of crap. I have ordered prohormones from the states with no problem at all. I have never heard of anyone being screwed legally for possession of prohormones. Be carefull about it, but I wouldn’t worry too much.

I live in Calgary and have been trying to get Androsol sent here since it came out. I’ve tried to have it sent to Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and St John’s. Everytime I try it, I get a call from Biotest telling me it cant be delivered. I’m getting really frustrated and I’m going to drive down to Great Falls and just get it there. Does anyone out there know if there are supplement stores down there that carry Biotest supps?

I ordered Androsol from Biotest last spring and had no problem getting it. About a month ago I ordered two bottles from another company in the US and had it refused by customs. I really think it has a lot to do with the person who is inspecting the package on that day and how diligent they are.