T Nation

Prohormones In UK

I came across a place here in the uk which still sells prohormones.
Looking for strength and size gains.
I've heard alot about 1-AD by Ergopharm and was thinking about stocking up on this, but I have no knowledge of prohormones so would appreciate it if someone would kindly let me know which ones to avoid as I do not want to grow a pair of breasts.

Thanks
Jay

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I've listed out the supplements which are available there:-

BPX by Advantage Labs:- contains 1,4-androstiene-3, 17-dione

1-MD by Axion Pharma contains 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4, 9(10) dien-3-one.

17MHN by Advantage Labs contains 3 mg of 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone per 1 capsule serving. Other ingredients are Magnesium Stearate, Steric Acid and Rice Flour.

1-Test by VPX

and ofcourse the 1-AD which I mentioned in my orignal post.

I apologize in advance that this is a naive newbie question, although since I'm a naive newbie, I don't have many good options except to ask.

Can you still (as of Oct/2006) legally purchase 1-AD in Canada, Mexico, or the UK, and legally possess it in the US provided that you don't purchase it in the US?

Are prohormones easily and legally purchased in whatever the foreign equivalent of a GNC is, and then legally transported back to the US?

(wince I hate to ask dumb questions)

Out of the prohormones you mentioned, I think the 17a-methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone would be the strongest in terms of gains, but possibly have the worst side effects as well. I say this mainly because it is methylated.