Prohormones In a Stack?

alright im back again and i have a new question i am thinking about running equipoise for 12weeks at 400mg/week i here that it can hurt ur libido and that most people run test with it however i would rather stay away from test at my young age.

i cant seem to find any credible info online about mixing a prohormone in a stack so i come to ask some of u wiser “vets”. would the prohormone help keep my test levels up during the cycle or is it to weak. what do u think?

[quote]wwweiss87 wrote:
alright im back again and i have a new question i am thinking about running equipoise for 12weeks at 400mg/week i here that it can hurt ur libido and that most people run test with it however i would rather stay away from test at my young age.

i cant seem to find any credible info online about mixing a prohormone in a stack so i come to ask some of u wiser “vets”. would the prohormone help keep my test levels up during the cycle or is it to weak. what do u think?
[/quote]

Putting the word “vets” in “quotes” is stupid and disrespectful to the people that you are begging for information from. Your idea sucks BTW.

If you acknowledge that you’re too young for Test, what on Earth makes you assume you’re old enough for Equipoise?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
If you acknowledge that you’re too young for Test, what on Earth makes you assume you’re old enough for Equipoise?[/quote]

Contrl,

The problem is that this dude/chick/whatever probably has some stupid ass answer to your obviously rhetorical question.

Thats like saying I’m not old enough for sex with women, but guy’s will do just fine.

wow the shit talk comes so quickly ill take that as a no

[quote]wwweiss87 wrote:
wow the shit talk comes so quickly ill take that as a no[/quote]

the shit talk comes so quickly so you don’t fuck yourself up

[quote]wwweiss87 wrote:
wow the shit talk comes so quickly ill take that as a no[/quote]

Well the point is you obviously have no business whatsoever messing with anything remotely related to steroids right now. You're posting here and this is a "grown up world" for grown ups. You should be asking about creatine on the supplements forum, not talking about equipoise over here. We're just trying to keep your young and ignorant ass out of trouble. Nothing personal, but get your head on straight before you fuck yourself up good.

What's this forum coming to these days?

for the record TC is a bad mofo

[quote]wwweiss87 wrote:
for the record TC is a bad mofo[/quote]

For the record, saying that won’t make people say you need any sort of steroid, prohormone etc. etc.

why thank you master of the obvious