Prohormones at 18 Yrs Old

Hey I’m 18 and just started a pro hormone “cycle”… Are prohormones legit or just a waste of money?

[quote]Prolifick wrote:
Hey I’m 18 and just started a pro hormone “cycle”… Are prohormones legit or just a waste of money? [/quote]

Listen, pro hormones process through the liver quicker the AAS. You’ll experience pains in you’re kidney area after the 2nd week. Don’t take them, yes there somewhat “legit” but it’s mostly water weight. But buy sports milk thistle too ease the pain on the liver, buy some all herbal garlic cholesterol supporter due to it drops you’re HDL levels which you need to sysnthasize test. Make SURE the PCT you got has an AI and possibly buy one with you’re pro hormone cycle. What PH are you taking? Whats you’re goal as to either size or strength gains? Plus with pro hormones at you’re age, you’re going to need to take more then the recommend dosage is says to. Make sure you’re diet is up to date. Lift HARD AS SHIT when on this. Don;t assume it’s going to make you stronger with the program you’re on now.

Also take a supplement that helps with blood pressure. You will get agressive, very fast. I would recomand taking REZ-V with you’re PH. Good for blocking estrogen.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Prolifick wrote:
Hey I’m 18 and just started a pro hormone “cycle”… Are prohormones legit or just a waste of money? [/quote]

Listen, pro hormones process through the liver quicker the AAS. You’ll experience pains in you’re kidney area after the 2nd week. Don’t take them, yes there somewhat “legit” but it’s mostly water weight. But buy sports milk thistle too ease the pain on the liver, buy some all herbal garlic cholesterol supporter due to it drops you’re HDL levels which you need to sysnthasize test. Make SURE the PCT you got has an AI and possibly buy one with you’re pro hormone cycle. What PH are you taking? Whats you’re goal as to either size or strength gains? Plus with pro hormones at you’re age, you’re going to need to take more then the recommend dosage is says to. Make sure you’re diet is up to date. Lift HARD AS SHIT when on this. Don;t assume it’s going to make you stronger with the program you’re on now.

Also take a supplement that helps with blood pressure. You will get agressive, very fast. I would recomand taking REZ-V with you’re PH. Good for blocking estrogen. [/quote]

What the hell kind of advice is that? Jesus, to the OP, don’t bother with them at your age, and to really learn, read this ProHormones-All You Need to Know - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Prolifick wrote:

Also take a supplement that helps with blood pressure. You will get agressive, very fast. I would recomand taking REZ-V with you’re PH. Good for blocking estrogen. [/quote]

What the hell kind of advice is that? Jesus, to the OP, don’t bother with them at your age, and to really learn, read this ProHormones-All You Need to Know - Pharma - Forums - T Nation
[/quote]

Lol it’s great advice for someone who already BOUGHT a PH he isn’t going to throw it away dipshit.

[quote]Prolifick wrote:

Shouldn’t you have asked this BEFORE you started the cycle?

Also, define legit. If you’re asking can they effectively add muscle mass, the answer is yes.

What made you decide pro hormones were a better idea than AAS? They’re both illegal in the US. Both are banned substances for most high school/collegiate/pro sports. Pro Hormones are generally not any safer than AAS.

Beyond this though, the fact that you’re even asking a question like this means you haven’t done the research you should have done FIRST. Playing with your hormone levels is serious business. I’m guessing you didn’t even get baseline bloodwork done by a doctor.

Conclusion: Educate yourself before using Prohormones or AAS. At your age, it’s a much better idea to wait if you’re not sure what you’re doing.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
They’re both illegal in the US. [/quote]

Not to split hairs here (although thats exactly what Im doign) since the rest of your post was on point, but this statement is not entirely true. There are many “prohormones” that are not illegal in the US and reside in gray areas. Others are openly sold in supplement stores (DHEA comes to mind).

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
They’re both illegal in the US. [/quote]

Not to split hairs here (although thats exactly what Im doign) since the rest of your post was on point, but this statement is not entirely true. There are many “prohormones” that are not illegal in the US and reside in gray areas. Others are openly sold in supplement stores (DHEA comes to mind). [/quote]

You’re right. I wasn’t thinking along those lines.