T Nation

Prohormone Selection

Hey guys I have recently done some research into the field of prohormones (oral) and I feel that if I can follow a stringent protocol, I can make excellent gains and decrease my liklyhood of injuring myself. I first became interested in them after a friend of mine from the gym went on a cycle of OxEvol (made by EvoLabs) and gained 18 pounds of LBM over the course of it.

Since OxEvol is no longer produced, I wanted to ask the T-Nation community which prohormone they would recommend for the best gains and the least chance of side effects (with proper PCT). I would have gone out on my own and found these products, however I felt that I could get some great advice from this awesome forum from experienced users. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

honest answer or would you like me to lie? you’d be better off in all areas even safety if you did an actual cycle with AAS

I second that motion. Also there’s a reason this section is named “steroids” and not “pro hormones”.

-M

i agree, but if you choose that route, the old haldrol by gaspari is pretty good and testanate50 by black dragon labs is another good one you can make great gains off of with the proper training and diet and pct

[quote]boston snasa wrote:
i agree, but if you choose that route, the old haldrol by gaspari is pretty good and testanate50 by black dragon labs is another good one you can make great gains off of with the proper training and diet and pct[/quote]

No profile, two posts, recommending pro-hormones… You smell of a something fishy…

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
boston snasa wrote:
i agree, but if you choose that route, the old haldrol by gaspari is pretty good and testanate50 by black dragon labs is another good one you can make great gains off of with the proper training and diet and pct

No profile, two posts, recommending pro-hormones… You smell of a something fishy…
[/quote]

the hells that supposed to mean