T Nation

ProHo Stack Feedback

I have read the ProHo Sticky and have done some research on my own, but wanted to get some initial feedback to a stack I am considering. In addition, I do not intend to start the stack (should it be a good idea) until I hit my current goal of <10% BF, so the start of the cycle is at least a good 3 mths away.

My goal with the stack is strength first & size second and I am considering a customized version (one that is tailored to the demands of my chosen sport) of the Beast Building program.

I will follow, at least on the onset, a 3500 k/cal day diet - increasing as necessary. My weekly menu will consist of foods selected from both Gourmet Nutrition cookbooks by John Berardi.

Rough stats at the time I will begin the Cycle - remember I have certain body comp goals I wish to meet and have maintained at least a month before I begin.
BW ~ 200
BF% ~8-9%

I train and compete in Strongman and Highlander games.

Here is what I am considering (w/active ingredient):

Stack 1 - weeks 1-8 - Products produced by American Cellular Labs
TT-40 - Androsta-1-ene-2B-ol 17-one 70mg
Mass - 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17-ol 10mg
Tren - 19-Norandrosta 30mg
Estro - 4-hydroxyandrostenedione 50mg

Stack 2 PCT - Weeks 9-12
Max Anabol from Max Muscle
Herbal Niagra

Now the ProHo plan, as it stands right now is:
Weeks 1-2 TT40 3/day
Weeks 3-4 TT40 3/day & Mass 3/day - Total 6/day
Weeks 5-6 Mass 3/day &Tren 3/day - Total 6/day
Weeks 7-8 Tren 3/day
***All this taken with EFA?s

The PCT plan is:
Weeks 9-12 Max Anabol 3/day + Herbal Niagra 4/day

Other Supps:
Protein, Superfood, EFA, & ZMA

ANY advice is welcome. I am only in the planning phase, and as such, nothing has been yet to be purchased. Hell, I may scrap the whole thing.

I have no access to AAS.

Thanks for the input.

You’re going to need a much better PCT than that. I don’t think “Herbal Niagra” is gonna cut it.

Why do you not have access to AAS?

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
You’re going to need a much better PCT than that. I don’t think “Herbal Niagra” is gonna cut it.[/quote]

How about this for the PCT:
Max Anabol maxmuscle.com/catalog-datasheets/sav-48f670d25e0b1-Max_Anabol_PDS.pdf
RAGE RV-1 a1supplements.com/RAGE-RV1-90-Capsules-p-18003.html
Liv.52

[quote]sn8ke01 wrote:
Schmazz wrote:
You’re going to need a much better PCT than that. I don’t think “Herbal Niagra” is gonna cut it.

How about this for the PCT:
Max Anabol maxmuscle.com/catalog-datasheets/sav-48f670d25e0b1-Max_Anabol_PDS.pdf
RAGE RV-1 a1supplements.com/RAGE-RV1-90-Capsules-p-18003.html
Liv.52

[/quote]

How about Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT?

[quote]sn8ke01 wrote:
I have read the ProHo Sticky and have done some research on my own, but wanted to get some initial feedback to a stack I am considering. In addition, I do not intend to start the stack (should it be a good idea) until I hit my current goal of <10% BF, so the start of the cycle is at least a good 3 mths away.

My goal with the stack is strength first & size second and I am considering a customized version (one that is tailored to the demands of my chosen sport) of the Beast Building program.

I will follow, at least on the onset, a 3500 k/cal day diet - increasing as necessary. My weekly menu will consist of foods selected from both Gourmet Nutrition cookbooks by John Berardi.

Rough stats at the time I will begin the Cycle - remember I have certain body comp goals I wish to meet and have maintained at least a month before I begin.
BW ~ 200
BF% ~8-9%

I train and compete in Strongman and Highlander games.

Here is what I am considering (w/active ingredient):

Stack 1 - weeks 1-8 - Products produced by American Cellular Labs
TT-40 - Androsta-1-ene-2B-ol 17-one 70mg
Mass - 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17-ol 10mg
Tren - 19-Norandrosta 30mg
Estro - 4-hydroxyandrostenedione 50mg

Stack 2 PCT - Weeks 9-12
Max Anabol from Max Muscle
Herbal Niagra

Now the ProHo plan, as it stands right now is:
Weeks 1-2 TT40 3/day
Weeks 3-4 TT40 3/day & Mass 3/day - Total 6/day
Weeks 5-6 Mass 3/day &Tren 3/day - Total 6/day
Weeks 7-8 Tren 3/day
***All this taken with EFA?s

The PCT plan is:
Weeks 9-12 Max Anabol 3/day + Herbal Niagra 4/day

Other Supps:
Protein, Superfood, EFA, & ZMA

ANY advice is welcome. I am only in the planning phase, and as such, nothing has been yet to be purchased. Hell, I may scrap the whole thing.

I have no access to AAS.

Thanks for the input.
[/quote]

Scrap the whole thing.

If your have read the PH sticky you would know that I said to stay the hell away from the “tren” PHs and anything progestin and proestrogen based.

Its not really Tren people, they dont understand the compound at all, and its actually a weak compound, they have to dose it pretty high to see the strength and mass effects, meaning the progestin sides and risks are greatly amplified.

Apparently it does produce strength gains, it does work, that said, not worth it dont ever use it.

Now:

This TT-40 is not 1-AD, I suspect its been played with in the hopes that it will convert to the substance that CONVERTS to 1AD, this is a bad sign. It probably does not work well.

I didnt find any one that was very happy with it on the usual boards, Id say it probably doesnt work.

The Mass one is Pheraplex, or DMT, etc. Its legit, but you can get it cheaper from any other company, like CEL.

The last one, estro, is an AI, it is 4-OHA, or formastane and its legit if dosed high enough. The compound itself is real, and effective.

It might have some slight anabolic properties through conversion, a little strength, a little hardening, I cant really say.

All I do know is that is an AI approved for use in several countries, just not the US.

I assume they are trying to sell it as estrogen control or PCT, but you need an SERM for that, not an AI.

I suggest you use PH’s by a different brand, it will be cheaper.

I didnt recognize any of those as a normal designer streoid (PH) except the Pheraplex, and I told you and everyone to not touch the tren PH’s.

Scrap the whole thing, buy some products from another company, get an SERM from a research company (we can provide you with that), and run your PH’s if you want to.