Progression

Hello I’m from Houston and new to the Forum,

Ive been working our the past 15 years, every year when summer is around the corner I re-motivate myself to get in shape .

I work out regularly on weekdays and sometimes on weekends, do enough cardio and my diet is very consistent.

My goal is to weigh 270 and get as lean as possible today I weigh 250 and 21%, and I cant improve !!!

Today I max bench @405 and leg press @810 I alternate my workouts 2months on and switch, typically I would alternate a superset and a strength routine.

my daily diet and routine ( approximate order)

multivitamine
fishoil
b12
30 min cardio 75 % base
breakfast
metrx
lunch ( last carbs here )
winadrol , cla
isopure
superpump 250
workout (creatin during)
dinner (Red meats or chicken and greens)
amino
vitamin c
isopure

I need some extra help …

What’s up Paolo?
Fellow Houstonian here…

I guess the first thing you need to answer is what are you trying to improve?

Are you trying to gain mass or lose adipose tissue?
Also, it would be beneficial to list in more detail what your stats are (age, ect.) as well as what you are eating.

[quote]TXFlySwatter wrote:
What’s up Paolo?
Fellow Houstonian here…

Also, it would be beneficial to list in more detail what your stats are (age, ect.) as well as what you are eating.[/quote]

Hey there,

Goal, 270 and Bf of 15 % lower

stats , age 34, weight 250, 6’5", 21%bf

For bfast , would be 4 eggs and high fiber ceral, plua a banana
and lunch is normally a chicken over rice with salad ( some chips ) sometimes pasta
Dinner steak (cow, fish, chiken) , and greens ( very low carbs )apple for desert

I also eat 4 servigs of protein (metrx in the morning , isopure in the afternoon and night )

Thx

What’s up Paolo?
Fellow Houstonian here…

Also, it would be beneficial to list in more detail what your stats are (age, ect.) as well as what you are eating.[/quote]

Hey There

Goal 270 15 % bf ( im 34 250 @ 21 % bf)

food :
morning eggs and high fibre cereal
lunch chicken over brown rice with a salad
pasta
Dinner meat ( red, fish or chicken) with salad

Thanks

So you are only eating 3 times a day?
Wow, that could be your problem right there…
I would either split up the meals or start eating more to up your metabolism some.

So you are only eating 3 times a day?
Wow, that could be your problem right there…
I would either split up the meals or start eating more to up your metabolism some.
[/quote]

If you read through my first post we will see

I eat 6 times a day

3 regular meals
3 fast protein meals

Rgds

What do you mean by “fast protein meals”? If the type of protein you take in during that time is whey, then it will digest within half an hour, and you might be without any digesting protein for the next 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Real food would help here. Casein before bedtime is a good thing.

If you want to reach your weight and BF % goal, you will have to choose to either lose fat first or gain muscle, then lose the fat in the end. My personal suggestion would be to diet down first, otherwise you could end up being 300+ lbs and 25% BF at the top of your bulk.

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
What do you mean by “fast protein meals”? If the type of protein you take in during that time is whey, then it will digest within half an hour, and you might be without any digesting protein for the next 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Real food would help here. Casein before bedtime is a good thing.

If you want to reach your weight and BF % goal, you will have to choose to either lose fat first or gain muscle, then lose the fat in the end. My personal suggestion would be to diet down first, otherwise you could end up being 300+ lbs and 25% BF at the top of your bulk.[/quote]

I agree , on these especially on the caesin , Im all day snaking on nuts, bars and veggies ( carrost and celary)

cla helps sometimes but im looking for somethig a bit more effective( fat burners wont cut it < if done them all )

Thx