Progression pics, just turned 18 167cm, 65kg (upon waking + naked) NATURAL

Ok so here are my progression pics: the 1st attached is me , 12/12/2010. (1 week before i started training.

ok so here i am
9th of august 2011 :

Had ALOT of help with my diet/training ( from Natural bodybuilders)

also gave up drinking / smoking this year… + became a fitness instructor, all in all a good year.

note: this was taken after a quick upper back workout…(so my traps are pumped)

lol

Quick backshot on non workout day
the date was 11/1/2012 , (couple weeks before my 18th)

No where near as lean as i was in august last year,
but thats expected as I am bulking

will post more recent pics ASAP

pretty solid gains, throw up a pic of the wheels though

Good thing you emphasized your ‘au natural’-ness.
I would have definitely rated you lower if I knew you were on STEROIDS, or if you had been coached by someone who endorsed DRUGS.

_Queen.

JUICE MONKEY

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Why do you consider it necessary to type ‘natural’ in caps?

BBB[/quote]

Because people on the roids don’t know shit! I don’t understand the need for so many people here to go with the “zomg I’m naturals!”.

Good progress, lets see the wheels.

I am NATURAL btw, so you can trust me.

I have some ocean front property from Arizona if you are interested.

Lay off the supper supps. No creatinez for you

bad calf shot… but here it is anyway

more recent pic

Another

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:

BBB[/quote]

Because people on the roids don’t know shit! I don’t understand the need for so many people here to go with the “zomg I’m naturals!”.
[/quote]
I can see the pride the OP has for achieving your goals the natural way. A good friend of mine is a trainer and BB competitor. Juices up like nobody’s business. I was complaining about my slow progress and he said, “I can let you have some of my pills. Even on a low dose you’ll gain 10 pounds of lean muscle in a couple of weeks”.

If the kid made all that progress with food, protein powder and creatine, I applaud him.

BBB[/quote]

[/quote]

Now while he has put a laughable ampunt of emphasis on his naturality, considering how unlikely it is that anyone here would mistake his end result or rate of progress as the result of any form of PED. Pride in natural gains, with so many people using steroids, is still justified. His approach was flawed however, in approaching the ‘im natural’ with a tone suggesting less pride in his own success, with more an implication that people using have results that are ‘unearned’. An obviously foolish tone in these here forums. Good results wither way OP. Some quads? Or are you a more classic fitness instructor?

[quote]putter2712 wrote:

BBB[/quote]

[/quote]

Now while he has put a laughable ampunt of emphasis on his naturality, considering how unlikely it is that anyone here would mistake his end result or rate of progress as the result of any form of PED. Pride in natural gains, with so many people using steroids, is still justified. His approach was flawed however, in approaching the ‘im natural’ with a tone suggesting less pride in his own success, with more an implication that people using have results that are ‘unearned’. An obviously foolish tone in these here forums. Good results wither way OP. Some quads? Or are you a more classic fitness instructor? [/quote]

I’m not implying that gains acquired through steroids are “unearned” at all. I respect bodybuilders whether they be natural or not. As for the “Laughable” emphasis, you’ll find many if not all natural bodybuilders like to point out that they are natural, and why wouldn’t they?

As for quads, Ill post them ASAP

Not commenting on natty/ped discussion.

Very solid gains, considering your age, I’m sure you’ve got plenty more in the tank Should be cool to see what you’re looking like in another year’s time! Don’t worry about not being as lean as you were, that shouldn’t be your focus yet. IMO you’re still damn lean, so try to keep the big picture in mind.

S

23rd feb back shot. (Non workout day)

Not to noticeable here,
but left side is getting noticeably bigger than the right :S,
I cant see it myself in the mirror however, in videos it’s quite noticeable.

Will post more pics Asap.

You’re pretty lean still. Keep working at more muscle! Good work