Progress Stopped, Help?

ok heres what i started eating for 2 days now tell me if its good

6.am oatmeal/w glass of milk
3 eggs (sometimes with becon)2 pieces or wheatbread orange juice

11 am penut butter and jelly sandwhcih on wheat bread with a garnola(did i spell that rigth) bar

1pm tuna or chiken sandwhich with tomatos or cellery

4pm protien
then i start workout

around 5-6 depeneding when i finsih i eat steack or chirck with veggies steamed

9 pmnot a heavy meal somethign ligth tuna or penut butter agian

trougth out the day i eat a least 3-4 fruits as snacks

ok how does that sound

and would it be better to take protien before or after workout or both?

Did you eat every 2 to 3 hours? No

Did you get 1 to 1.5 grams of quality protein per pound of body weight, spread over all six meals? No

Did you get some fruits and/or vegetables at every meal, or greens+ as a substitute? No

Did you drink a pre-workout shake with protein and carbs? Maybe, you mentioned protein at least.

Did you slam a bizillion calories in a protein and carb shake after your workout? No.

Every question should be a yes. Start changing one or two things at a time. I’d start with eating every 3 hours, not a snack, a meal. Then ensure the shakes are right, then the rest.

Good luck,
Roland

[quote]razvan123 wrote:
ok heres what i started eating for 2 days now tell me if its good

6.am oatmeal/w glass of milk
3 eggs (sometimes with becon)2 pieces or wheatbread orange juice

11 am penut butter and jelly sandwhcih on wheat bread with a garnola(did i spell that rigth) bar

1pm tuna or chiken sandwhich with tomatos or cellery

4pm protien
then i start workout

around 5-6 depeneding when i finsih i eat steack or chirck with veggies steamed

9 pmnot a heavy meal somethign ligth tuna or penut butter agian

trougth out the day i eat a least 3-4 fruits as snacks

ok how does that sound

and would it be better to take protien before or after workout or both?[/quote]

[quote]razvan123 wrote:

ok how does that sound

and would it be better to take protien before or after workout or both?[/quote]

Definitely an improvement from the first diet you posted. Gradually work your diet towards what the above poster recommended.

Take protein before AND after workout, if you can.

I would say find a gym that has apex nutrition templates and have them monitor your diet. Its a great starting point and teaches you protein, carbs, and fats.daily intake etc, plus holds you accountable.

dont worry about any supps except some protein bars, and protein shakes.

make a bunch of yams! eat them with a shake through out the day.
have some mixed nuts and some fruit between meals.
grill a bunch of hamburgers patties already pre made.
Large amounts of pasta with olive oil and chicken.
Pita sandwiches with tuna , turkey etc, even some avocado on their.

AS a begginer do not worry about p c f in same meal!

[quote]razvan123 wrote:
no no problem i just dont work out my legs as much as my upper body(i hate working out my legs the most always in pain when i walk)[/quote]

The more you work your legs, the less pain you will feel in the days after your workouts. You SHOULD feel tired after working your legs, the same way you should feel tired in your chest after a chest workout. You wont make gains be cakewalking and pussying your way through things.

If you dont care how big your legs get, then thats fine I guess, just know that you will be referred to by many as a lightbulb. Most of the other lifters I know consider guys who cop out with “you dont see your legs, why train them?” as pussys who just dont want to put in all of the work.

When I first starting working out, I didnt like leg days either, but Iv grown more fond of them recently.

Leg day will most likely be one of your biggest calorie burners throughout the week, due to the size of the muscles.

Heavy squatting and dl’ing also causes your body to release more testosterone into your system. Im sure you know what this means.

Also remember, that your legs are slightly better than half of your entire body. Want to gain weight? Make them bigger.

Chicken legs look silly, especially when there is a decently built upper body sitting on top of them.

hey guys well here i am 4 months later and just wanted to give like an update. i took your guys advice and just wanted to post my progress.

im know 5’10 and 155 pounds so i gian about 15-20 pounds moslty muscle some fat im about 10-12% BF(body fat) Not boyfriend

bench 255
squat 350
crul max 110

i change my diet i throw in alot more protien and carbs eating lots of fish, chicken, turkey mostly lean meats staying away from the fatty things. also taking protien about 2-3 times a day i did creatine and No2 the frist 2 months

more pic

1 more

last one

anyway now that im 155 im going to try to get to 165-170 by next year so any tips would be great

and ill try to keep you guys post on progess in another 2-3 months

[quote]razvan123 wrote:
hey guys well here i am 4 months later [/quote]

Is this just me, or is the top photo here the exact same one as the OP posted 4 months ago??

OP: Giving you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you uploaded the wrong pictures?

A change in your routine every 4 weeks would help as well