Progress Question

Alright, at the risk of getting a verbal beatdown on this site, here are some stats from a body scan this week:

1 year ago: 320 pounds; 48.6% body fat
Today: 270 26.4% body fat

Lean mass a year ago: 67,785g
Lean mass today: 86,472g

1rm dead a year ago: 315
1rm dead last week: 505#

Bench a year ago: I think I sat on a bench
Bench this week: 345 for 5 (after you’re done laughing consider that I started lifting again last year after about 10 years off)

Now, I’ve lost about 60# of fat and put on 41 of muscle in the last year. But I’m not done yet. At the scan I was asked where I want to be in terms of weight. I jokingly said I’d like to be about 300# less than 10% bf which freaked the trainer out. She said how about 230#? That’s another 40 pounds net lost. That seems difficult especially if I’m gaining muscle.

So here are my questions/ask for advice:
Is 230 a good/realistic goal? Or am I better to stay at a heavier weight with less body fat?

What does 270#, 10 bf look like (pro bodybuilder, athlete)?

Do I keep doing what I’m doing and see where I’m at in 3 months (I get a scan every three months) or should I switch it up at all?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

If it ain’t broke, why fix it?

Train for your own goals and pleasure. No one else, unless theyre paying you to look a certain way.

Youre pretty tall right?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Train for your own goals and pleasure. No one else, unless theyre paying you to look a certain way.

Youre pretty tall right?[/quote]

6’4" former tighthead prop.