T Nation

Progress Pics of Mr. Shoulders


#1


Be kind...Remember I am 51 y/o now


#2

Another one


#3

And another


#4

Almost done


#5

Last one


#6

Ok, one more


#7

My deepest apologies about the accident. Hope everything works out!


#8

just gotta say very impressive.

I hope i wish i look like that when i hit 51!


#9

Whoa, say’s you have a rating of 0.0 on the forum page. I think there’s a bug somewhere.


#10

[quote]JSmith23 wrote:
My deepest apologies about the accident. Hope everything works out![/quote]

Maybe it’s in an old post, but what accident are you referring to?


#11

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
JSmith23 wrote:
My deepest apologies about the accident. Hope everything works out!

Maybe it’s in an old post, but what accident are you referring to?[/quote]

i thought he was referring to the lack of leg pics


#12

[quote]hypnotoad wrote:
PF_88 wrote:
JSmith23 wrote:
My deepest apologies about the accident. Hope everything works out!

Maybe it’s in an old post, but what accident are you referring to?

i thought he was referring to the lack of leg pics
[/quote]

Yeah man, I figured they must have been lost in a wreck or something. Maybe you guys know something I don’t about it!


#13

The dude’s been bodybuilding for a while clearly. How about some respect for what he’s achieved, taking his age into consideration?

[quote]JSmith23 wrote:
hypnotoad wrote:
PF_88 wrote:
JSmith23 wrote:
My deepest apologies about the accident. Hope everything works out!

Maybe it’s in an old post, but what accident are you referring to?

i thought he was referring to the lack of leg pics

Yeah man, I figured they must have been lost in a wreck or something. Maybe you guys know something I don’t about it![/quote]


#14

Here is one


#15

I didn’t mean it as a lack of respect. The joke was meant in good fun, but we all know how many problems we’ve been having with this kind of stuff. Besides, he posted a leg shot so it’s all good! Let complete rating begin.

And to give an opinion, biceps and rear delts look like your weak points. The “controversial” leg shot looks pretty solid!


#16

I guess I missed the sarcasm in that post. Good physique mr shoulders, got any pics of when you were in your prime? Unless this is in your prime, which imo would be just as/if not more impressive.


#17

You need a better photographer to be honest. The angle on that RLS is very bad. Ask him to snap it from your waist level instead.