T Nation

Progress Pics 4 Months Since Last Post

Despite your bad taste, the change is evident and not too bad.

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Polish Rifle, cool profile pics…but how come none of them actually show your physique? what are you hiding? Thats what i thought a*shole[/quote]

Unlike you, I don’t need affirmation from strangers on the internet to feel good about myself Bone Smuggler…

What am I hiding? Hell, I shit bigger than you.

you’re a bitch…end of story

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
you’re a bitch…end of story[/quote]

You’re a cunt… Your whole story.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You get a 1 for photoshopping a thong in the first pic. [/quote]

I thought that looked weird!

just by taking a look at the first picture and some of your poses… i knew you were gona get flamed by some people… I also was thrown off…yes please no more thongs…

but ya the change, i can see some…

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
For some reason…and this always happens…i posted all my updated pics, and they didn’t post…check my profile, I added all my new pics…hopefully the others will show up soon on my thread

elano, if you look at my thread, you will see that i wrote the pic posted is me from earlier…are you that stupid?[/quote]

Im not stupid, The other pics weren’t posted when I originally posted that comment. I do see a difference. Keep up the good work!

thanks for input guys…my bad elano…I’m just getting annoyed at jerks flaming my thread because of their own insecurity’s…

Question, I’m starting deadlifting, and i got a cut on my shin from the bar…my question is, if i deadlift with that diamond shaped bar, is it as effective as a normal bar? I actually re-opened a cut on my shin and it was bleeding in the gym…

let me know if anybody has input on this problem

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
if i deadlift with that diamond shaped bar[/quote]

a trap bar?

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
thanks for input guys…my bad elano…I’m just getting annoyed at jerks flaming my thread because of their own insecurity’s…

Question, I’m starting deadlifting, and i got a cut on my shin from the bar…my question is, if i deadlift with that diamond shaped bar, is it as effective as a normal bar? I actually re-opened a cut on my shin and it was bleeding in the gym…

let me know if anybody has input on this problem[/quote]

God damn it, wear your wounds proudly!

Yeah don’t be a wuss about it, everyone scrapes their shins from time to time.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Solid1974 wrote:
you’re a bitch…end of story

You’re a cunt… Your whole story.[/quote]

The internet is for FIGHTING!

OP, you’re leaner than before. Good work.

Handsome Rob, you PM’ed me asking for this one, here ya go sweetie
:slight_smile:


some older photos…enjoy boi’s

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Handsome Rob, you PM’ed me asking for this one, here ya go sweetie
:)[/quote]

First the Vin Diesel thread I started and now you claim I PM’ed you asking for thong shots; people are going to think I’m gay.

Rob, you silly boi…i sent you some pics, but their for your eye’s only, silly goose…check your email

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Rob, you silly boi…i sent you some pics, but their for your eye’s only, silly goose…check your email[/quote]

Oh you shouldn’t have.

WTF?

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
some older photos…enjoy boi’s[/quote]

dude wtf is wrong with you, you look like a complete homo in this pic and to top it off my arms are bigger than your legs in this pic. shit

Photoshop request: please use this thong next time you photoshop a “progress” pic.