40mg 1-D (2 caps)
Weeks 3-4: 5 caps 1-D
Weeks 5-6: 5 caps 1-D
Week 7: 3 caps Formadrol PCT
Week 8: 2 caps Formadrol
Week 9: 1 Cap Formadrol
Week 10: 1 Cap Formadrol

All are daily doses.
To keep toxis in check I will be using Animal Pack Multi, Natrol Liver Formula and Fish/Flax oil Caps as well as Detox Tea during PCT. (Don’t knocked the tea, it saved my butt from a drug test before)
I have some Rebound XT on hand should the Formadrol not be any good, or as needed during the cycle.
I plan on start this cycle when I go on my cruise as they have a very large weight room on the boat and of course plenty of food! The cycle starts 7/14/06.

Lets hear any comments on the cycle and I’ll keep ya posted on my results!

One update real fast. I will be adding Alpha Male into the PCT and starting this week I’m doing a body cleanse. I am increasing my fiber intake and drinking lots of lemonade and water with fresh lemon added in to help clear out my liver for the onslaught its about to face.

Bro…you need a SERM with that…you said in the other thread that there are legal products that are just like clomid…thats really not true. Formadrol is an AI…an aromatase inhibitor…and while they are good to use during a cycle involving highly androgenic gear…they really arent sufficient alone for PCT. You need a serm for pct…I suggest you get nolvadex before you begin this.

[quote]facko wrote:
Bro…you need a SERM with that…you said in the other thread that there are legal products that are just like clomid…thats really not true. Formadrol is an AI…an aromatase inhibitor…and while they are good to use during a cycle involving highly androgenic gear…they really arent sufficient alone for PCT. You need a serm for pct…I suggest you get nolvadex before you begin this.[/quote]

I had read that the rebound XT acts like clomid, now whether or not that’s 100% true I don’t know. Also, for the PCT I will be adding in Alpha Male to get my natural test going again. I’ll look more into the rebound XT and see if it was BS or not!

Ok well just doing about 10mins of research I don’t think rebound will work nearly as well as any controlled serm. The issue comes up that I need something legal while I finish my job with the government. They do all of these random drug tests and such so if something comes up I need to be able to say, “Hey look it was legal, retest and you’ll see.” Any ideas?

Here’s my thoughts on the cycle:
the 1-Alpha is what is really going to shock my system and then the 1-D should start balancing the hormones. The F will take away the anti-estrogen as I come off and help start my natural test again. The Alpha Male with continue with the production of my test and I will be taking GABA at night for sleep and GH production. That should stabolize my hormones again. Any thoughts?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
Ok well just doing about 10mins of research I don’t think rebound will work nearly as well as any controlled serm. The issue comes up that I need something legal while I finish my job with the government. They do all of these random drug tests and such so if something comes up I need to be able to say, “Hey look it was legal, retest and you’ll see.” Any ideas?

GH, IGF1 or insulin, lol. They won’t find any of those. IGF1 is relatively cheap these days…[/quote]

Yea I can get IGF-1 without any problems, so add that into my pct?

yea they are actually pretty cool about supplements as long as they were bought legally. I guess the CIA would rather have stronge guys in the gray area than weak guys running around haha

ah gotcha, that would be a hassel. Hmm I may hold off the cycle until I go back to school. What do you think about running the GH after the cycle though?

How experienced are you? You sound like you just started researching… If you are going to use steroids, you NEED real PCT. Tamoxifen Citrate (generic Nolvadex) should be pretty easy to get your hands on, one way or another…

Well I had more research done on the regular, tested, steriods; not much done on prohormones.
I just talked to AR and he suggested that for what I was taking I should go with the Biotest products such as Carbolin 19, Methoxy-7, and Alpha Male for PCT. Of course the Anti-E will be in there along with taking Vitamin E to make the PCT supplements more effective.