Progress from Last Nov

Looking for some feedback from you all.
These are current progress since last Nov.
Started this to recover from a bad back, neck and shoulder injury I suffered while surfing in Hawaii about 2 years ago.
Progress has been slow, but have been learning alot.
I’m 44…so coming to the reality that the body doesn’t respond the same as it used to…gaining, losing or in recovery!

Weight : 187
Body Fat … Still have it…and not that concerned at this point…need some for the winter months anyways.

I go 5 days a week. - 45 mins to and hour

• Mon,-Fri … sometimes take a rest day on Wed and extend into Sat.
    Monday - Chest
    Tues - Shoulders (Cardio - Just starting)
    Wed - Legs
    Thurs - Back
    Friday - Arms (Cardio - Just starting)

Alright…let it rip…

Front

Front

Back

Side

and…legs

leg again

legs

Pretty good base. Sorry to hear about the shoulder neck injury and glad to see you back at it. What are your goals exactly? Thanks for posting the required pics. Calfs look pretty good but you would probably look stellar with a bit of fat loss. Also, chest seems to be lagging a bit.

How tall are you?

Thanks for the input…
I’m 5’9
Goals initially were…

1. recover mobility and strength
    that was it… worked well so I’ve stuck with it.
    Now its…
    1)Gain lean muscle mass
    2)Strength
    3)Fat loss

I’m in no hurry to deal with the fat. Keep working at lifting…
eat clean, eat consistently (gotta be careful there though…I could pack it on no problem!) and increase my cardio.
I was doing alot of cardio earlier in my recovery…but I dropped it to work on the lifting over the last 9 months.

[quote]48ratrod wrote:
Thanks for the input…
I’m 5’9
Goals initially were…

1. recover mobility and strength
    that was it… worked well so I’ve stuck with it.
    Now its…
    1)Gain lean muscle mass
    2)Strength
    3)Fat loss

I’m in no hurry to deal with the fat. Keep working at lifting…
eat clean, eat consistently (gotta be careful there though…I could pack it on no problem!) and increase my cardio.
I was doing alot of cardio earlier in my recovery…but I dropped it to work on the lifting over the last 9 months.

[/quote]

I wouldn’t drop cardio completly but maybe not as intense. Keep it up though. How long did it take to recover from your shoulder injury?

nice soul patch.

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
I wouldn’t drop cardio completly but maybe not as intense. Keep it up though. How long did it take to recover from your shoulder injury?[/quote]

A little over a year…slow going…still have to watch that I don’t overdue it.
I am going to pick the cardio up again in my routine…do it twice a week…

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
nice soul patch.[/quote]

thanks…

Not to sound patronising but you’re in way above average shape for a 44 year old, keep it up.

I’d work on the arms a lot, especially tris, as in the relaxed shots they look outsized by your torso.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Not to sound patronising but you’re in way above average shape for a 44 year old, keep it up.

I’d work on the arms a lot, especially tris, as in the relaxed shots they look outsized by your torso.[/quote]

Thanks cprimero… still lots to work on.

Appreciate the critique on the arms. You miss seeing things like that when you see them day in and day out. Helpful to get an outside perspective!

look awesome for a 44 year old

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
look awesome for a 44 year old[/quote]

Thanks…any suggestions?

I think your back needs work and legs too. What does your current routine look like?