Progress For Me

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
paul-

good job with the wheels bro, they are looking thick as fuck, keep fighting the good fight. My left shoulder is a cunt this last week so i’ve rested; first week off in a year. Anyways, props to you for the hard work. That Stu guy he knows a few things, about training. His contest prep is pretty lackluster however, i didn’t notice too many striations in his glutes. The guy eats fucking pop tarts post work out!!![/quote]

Cheers homie!

First week off in a year? Jeez bro your not giving yourself much rest. I take a week off about every 7-8 weeks. Im not saying you should do this or do that, but know that rest is where its at. Training like a psycho is obviously a given!

Dont worry man i’ve seen the thread, he did an awesome job, and not only that, he did it the right way/the true bodybuilding way. Balls out commitment, leave nothing unturned, just like the way id do it. When i compete. 1,2,3,4,5 years time iii be sure to read it again.

Hope that shoulder heals bro. A bit of talking to your subconscious before sleep has always got rid of niggles for me. Order your mind to heal you while you sleep, might seem like fairytale thinking but the mind has power.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
JaX Un wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
oh u short bastards hate u all :smiley: nice progress tho keep it up

who are you calling a “short bastard”, Shorty?

:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah damn you to, you lurch lookin’ giraffe d jolly green giant bastard you:D

[/quote]

Jolly Green Giant was one of many nicknames through middle school. Stupid green backpack!

Is that a smiley face on your lower leg?

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Is that a smiley face on your lower leg?[/quote]

Tattoo bro.

1. I like smiley faces.
    2.If you wanna get deeper about it, its a representation of myself. Its me, happy out!

[quote]paul496 wrote:
cyruseven75 wrote:
paul-

good job with the wheels bro, they are looking thick as fuck, keep fighting the good fight. My left shoulder is a cunt this last week so i’ve rested; first week off in a year. Anyways, props to you for the hard work. That Stu guy he knows a few things, about training. His contest prep is pretty lackluster however, i didn’t notice too many striations in his glutes. The guy eats fucking pop tarts post work out!!!

Cheers homie!

First week off in a year? Jeez bro your not giving yourself much rest. I take a week off about every 7-8 weeks. Im not saying you should do this or do that, but know that rest is where its at. Training like a psycho is obviously a given!

Dont worry man i’ve seen the thread, he did an awesome job, and not only that, he did it the right way/the true bodybuilding way. Balls out commitment, leave nothing unturned, just like the way id do it. When i compete. 1,2,3,4,5 years time iii be sure to read it again.

Hope that shoulder heals bro. A bit of talking to your subconscious before sleep has always got rid of niggles for me. Order your mind to heal you while you sleep, might seem like fairytale thinking but the mind has power.[/quote]

yeah i’ll give it a try the self talk at bedtime that is. WTF is the niggles? Injury/ailment i’m guessing. One of my best friends is from the UK he says similar shit, e.g. get a mr. whippy from the laurie, crazy bat shit linguistics.

in terms of time off, although i said “my first week off in a year,” i should qualify that sometimes i tune my splits in accordance w/ rest, i listen to my body, and once in a while add a fluff type of week. it’s tough to stay out the gym though, it becomes…well you know.

cheers-

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
paul496 wrote:
cyruseven75 wrote:
paul-

good job with the wheels bro, they are looking thick as fuck, keep fighting the good fight. My left shoulder is a cunt this last week so i’ve rested; first week off in a year. Anyways, props to you for the hard work. That Stu guy he knows a few things, about training. His contest prep is pretty lackluster however, i didn’t notice too many striations in his glutes. The guy eats fucking pop tarts post work out!!!

Cheers homie!

Hope that shoulder heals bro. A bit of talking to your subconscious before sleep has always got rid of niggles for me. Order your mind to heal you while you sleep, might seem like fairytale thinking but the mind has power.

yeah i’ll give it a try the self talk at bedtime that is. WTF is the niggles? Injury/ailment i’m guessing. One of my best friends is from the UK he says similar shit, e.g. get a mr. whippy from the laurie, crazy bat shit linguistics.

in terms of time off, although i said “my first week off in a year,” i should qualify that sometimes i tune my splits in accordance w/ rest, i listen to my body, and once in a while add a fluff type of week. it’s tough to stay out the gym though, it becomes…well you know.

cheers-
[/quote]

A niggle :). Lets say your walking down the road and you get a little pain in your ankle and 10 steps later its gone… Well you had a little niggle in your ankle.

If your shoulder is better in the next 2-3 days im taking 100% credit. Its not just talking to yourself- like hey there friend, its very deep and very much an order.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Is that a smiley face on your lower leg?

Tattoo bro.

1. I like smiley faces.
    2.If you wanna get deeper about it, its a representation of myself. Its me, happy out!
    [/quote]

haha, awesome!

I like you kid, ya’ got spunk. Keep up the good work.