Progress- 13 Years Old

Stop please. It would be for the benefit of everyone. You already had a thread telling you to stop posting and eat and lift, but apparantly you didnt listen.

Oh and by the way, 20-30 pounds on you would still not be that much. Aim for more. Basically, as much as you can.

You’ve obviously reached your peak man. You’ll need roids to put on any more serious size.

lmao the 13 year old gear tech
dude, its great that your trying to train and get inshape,
but with puberty set in your gonna have a hell of a time trying to get bigger

Wow. 13 yrs old and posting here. Kid, I’d take the advice given here and not post pictures of yourself on the internet until you’re a little older. I would also echo what Swole said about not saying ‘dis’ but I know you are too young to understand why anyone would want to speak intelligently.

dude wtf. seriously. Im telling your mom.

[quote]BenWallace3 wrote:
ok and my goals are gain about 20-30 lbs of muscles become stronger alot that about it[/quote]

I think your goals should be to learn how to talk.

-M

What fucking parents would let their 13 year old post shirtless pics of themselves ANYWHERE on the Internet?

Kid - just train, read and eat - no need to post pics of non-existent progress. Train hard and learn everything you can, while eating everything in site for a solid year AT LEAST - then post some pics…

Actually, make it 2 solid years…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
What fucking parents would let their 13 year old post shirtless pics of themselves ANYWHERE on the Internet?

Kid - just train, read and eat - no need to post pics of non-existent progress. Train hard and learn everything you can, while eating everything in site for a solid year AT LEAST - then post some pics…

Actually, make it 2 solid years… [/quote]

lmao thats funny and yea dude dont post till ur at least 15 and maybe up like 30-50 pounds

That is JoeSchmo. He started training around your age. I suggest you follow his example.

Eat lots of healthy food, take up sports, set personal goals for yourself, and start learning the basics of strength training.

Look through all of the threads he has made, particularly the early ones.

Learn what you need to do.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
dude wtf. seriously. Im telling your mom.[/quote]

hahaha

Have you read some of the comments from bb.com thread? Here are my favourites:

“wish i had your genetics, they musta kept u going and motivated. Ive had to battle with shit genetics, but they turn out alright when i work hard on them.”

"Are u on roids or . . . . . ?

Great Body"

“wtf man, ive been training since i was 13 and u were bigger than i am now when u were 13. people like u make me wanna quit working out. shit man, thats ****in awesome keep up the good work man. u know u can win npc teen nationals right now without a problem. do u still talk to john daly?”

You need to cut dude, big time.

Yay, nearly year old thread bump for a poster who hasn’t logged in in nearly two months! WIN!

Sweet I can add this to my collection…JK, Seriously JK

You’re 13. You should be at home eating food and jerking off, or at least playing spin the bottle or some shit… not spending your time working out.

[quote]All2ez wrote:
were you ever in the movie the machineist?[/quote]

Hahahaha. Well played sir.