T Nation

Programs, Which Do I Choose?

Hi there, first off i am new to this site. I would like to say it has to be the best site for info out there. (sucking up done now)

I am looking for a programe that will help me cut the existing fat that i have. Here are my stats,

Age - 23
Body fat - 12%
Weight - 12.9 stone, (most of that is my legs and arse)
Height - 5.8
Bench press - 85k 3 reps
Dead Lift - 120k 5 reps
Squat - 140k 5 reps
Military press - 65k for 8 reps
Wide grip pull ups (overhand) - 3

I have been training for about 3 months now but as i don't have a set programe i drop sets, get destracted and all sorts.

I have just signed up to join the British Royal Marines and need a good programe that is going to get me to a very good strength level.

At the moment I tend to do about 8-9 hours cardio a week. This is due to soccer practise and match as well as TKD 2 times a week.

all advise is much appreciated,

Oh her is a pic not a great one but there you go!! I am the one with the blond hair in the middle. Sorry i haven't got any of me at the gym (yet)

Well if you havent been training long, any program will really do. Most suggested programs by Chad Waterbury--which im also doing now. and ill tell you, its the best workout ive ever done. So look into his--they are a rush!

Cheers i will do a search, Just notcied the pic that has been posted is wrong but it won't let me change it. So apoligise for that, not really a pic to be using on a strengh forum.

CHeers