Program Review?

Hello everybody tell me what you think about my split,was thinkig about trying squating 3x a week,with front squat on second training.Also I’m more into OHP and push press so im doing upper body 2x a week,but every 3rd training I put bench instead of push press,and deadlift instead of squat.My goal is strength but most on squat and ohp (but also with this split deadlift and bench will go up)
Squat max : 140 kg
Deadlift max : 170 kg
Bench max : 120 kg

Monday: Squat 3x5 Pause Squat 3x3 Pullups 3x5 Hang clean 5x3 curl variant 4x12
Tuesday : OHP 3x5 Dips 3x5 Db press 4x12 Db lateral raise 4x12 Skull-crushers 4x12
Wednsday : Front squat 3x5 Powerclean 5x3 farmer walks shrugs
Thursday : OFF
Friday : Squat 3x5 Row variant 3x5 chins 4x5 Kroc rows (every other week i train dl instead of squat)
Saturday: Push press 5x3 Dips 3x5 Close-grip bench 3x5 db flyes 4x12 ( bench instead of push press )
Sunday : OFF

So guys tell me what you think,and if you think I should change something please tell me.
Cheers !

Seeing as your goal is strength your progression model is a million times more important that a snap shot of a week listing exercises and set/rep schemes. So what is the intended progression?

well my progression is something like 5/3/1 on main exercises,but probably without 1 pr’s,gonna try with 5s and 3s.
You are probably gonna tell me to go with 5/3/1 but I dont like it very much and I want to work more on my squats and oly lifts,so I’m gonna try with this split with some of my added exercises.

If you’re still at the point where you need to ask if it looks okay, then you’re probably better off with a set program. If you want to increase those lifts, why not just try 5/3/1?

[quote]MinusTheColon wrote:
If you’re still at the point where you need to ask if it looks okay, then you’re probably better off with a set program. If you want to increase those lifts, why not just try 5/3/1?[/quote]

I just wanted to hear some more opionions.Like I said,I don’t like 5/3/1 that much,I want more oly lifts,more squat.I’m still using 5/3/1 progression,but on my split and would give it a go and will see.

[quote]Bizzare93 wrote:
well my progression is something like 5/3/1 on main exercises,but probably without 1 pr’s,gonna try with 5s and 3s.
You are probably gonna tell me to go with 5/3/1 but I dont like it very much and I want to work more on my squats and oly lifts,so I’m gonna try with this split with some of my added exercises.[/quote]

I would never tell anyone to do 5/3/1. I’m just curious what your progression will look like.