Program For Size?

I still suggest starting with the nutrition advice I mentioned in your other thread, as well as starting off with that basic bodyweight plan.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/how_to_bulk_up

I generally recommend younger guys start with bodyweight training to learn the most basic form of exercise before moving to added resistance. It’s a simple way to build strength, muscle, conditioning, and coordination, and it prepares your still-young joints and support structures to more safely deal with the stresses of heavier lifting.

Once you can handle your bodyweight in a variety of movements, then jump right on a well-designed routine. And nope, the routine you listed in your first post above is not well designed, for some of the reasons already brought up.

And while we’re on the subject… Johnny123, what did you have for breakfast today and what’re you having for lunch?

[quote]johnny123 wrote:
i cant do pull ups i try but i just cant[/quote]
Either use a neutral grip (where your palms face each other) or do inverted rows a.k.a fat man pull-ups: