Professor X's Ghey Hat

I had nothing to do with those hats!

Oh, Lanky… you mean the blue hat? Well, at one point it was an option when I was in the process of creating the good Doc’s avatar.

Ask the Doc about the naked option with the huge schlong.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Oh, Lanky… you mean the blue hat? Well, at one point it was an option when I was in the process of creating the good Doc’s avatar.

lol[/quote]

SHHHHHHHHH!

That one got me in the door at PlayGirl.

That hat in the OP totally screams metro sexual Prof. We should deck you out

See, these types of hats look good on Black dudes though.

Hahahaha Nice! Burgerhead FTW!

V

Yes for $19.99 you too can purchase your very own Prof. X…tra large bulking hat…

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
This thread fully certifies that T-Nation has gone mad.

lol[/quote]

About time too. Irreverent humor and burgerheads FTW.[/quote]
x2. this thread is hilarious.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

I’d like to see that one.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

I thought it was a response to “douchey tight underarmour swimmer’s cap” in this thread:

all i heard was burger.

funny thread though, parody thread done right!

all i heard was burger.

funny thread though, parody thread done medium rare!

V

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Damn, talk about LIVING.THE.LIFESTYLE

Renewed respect, PX. Mad respect.[/quote]

Awesome! PX in a hamburger Hat! In the last 48 hrs I’ve eaten 11 hamburgers, most of which where BBQ’d at home. Every single one of them I thought of X, I hope he is proud.

I havent been on here enough lately…he isnt still deceased right?

:wink:

I’m done with the hat. Once the prof gets the treatment the trend is dead… it was making me itch anyway.

what a bummer Brad, the first few days of the epidemic were quite exciting. It makes me sad that there may never be another site wide ruckus such as this.

I think the ghey hat was just the beginning, and it was a good time while it lasted.

Now if someone could photoshop an Elvis hairdo complete with sideburns I’d be all over it.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I’m done with the hat. Once the prof gets the treatment the trend is dead… it was making me itch anyway.[/quote]

lol, check the dates on this thread, i think he had one before you did.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
It makes me sad that there may never be another site wide ruckus such as this.[/quote]

HAH.

wait and see.

^foreboding indeed

I think among friends and family who are completely unfamiliar with this site I will begin to refer to hamburgers as “Professors”.

^Please don’t.