Professor X Where Have You Gone?

He’s training Sickabs to bench 350.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Me and my Troll Posse HH clip11 and NP captured him in a Crossfit Gym Made of Soy Walls, surrounded by TBT athletes and stabilizer muscle machines. [/quote]

Soy or not, he can and will eat his way out sooner or later.

No food known to man can stop Professor X.

[/quote]

Yes but the estrogen will reduce him to a 125lb weakling.

I miss you.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
He’s shopping at the Galleria PWO.[/quote]

LOL… is that who I think it is?

I once lived in Professor X for 90 days… It was a bet.

I was told that it wouldn’t be easy and that most people don’t come out alive.
After battles with many mythical creatures in this mountain that some of you refer to as a “man”…I came out only to find I have a lump on my nut…

I should’ve listened to those who had gone before me… living in Professor X can be bad for your health.

Last I heard…He was living in Scotland training the Loch Ness monster how get a much more muscular neck.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:

After battles with many mythical creatures in this mountain that some of you refer to as a “man”…I came out only to find I have a lump on my nut…

I should’ve listened to those who had gone before me… living in Professor X can be bad for your health.

Last I heard…He was living in Scotland training the Loch Ness monster how get a much more muscular neck. [/quote]

So you’re spreading rumors about being inside of Prof X now huh? A lump is the least of your worries now!

it was a dare damnit!

…that little leprechaun Ubroady told me to live inside X for 90 days! He said if I didn’t do it…i’d be…i’d be the next…jack ubroady!!!

cries

[/quote]

That’s not a lump that’s another nut, you finally grew a pair.

Professor X come back
Since you’ve been gone my work-OUTS have gone wack
Went lookin for advice
Almost had a heart attack
I aint obsessive
But since you left
I been stressin
and messin
tryin ta figga out my shoulda pressin
Only now do i realize
how much you were a blessin

<3

:open_mouth:

I finally have two! Oh man… Airtruth now your mouth can be FULL finally!

:open_mouth:

I finally have two! Oh man… Airtruth now your mouth can be FULL finally! [/quote]

Even more important, you can MMF now!

Damn good point! …where’s HolyMac? We need to set something up…He’s still banging that teacher? I think we can work something out.

But most importantly, where did he go in 2007?

Even Mad Skillz noticed he was gone.
(4:42)

[quote]3hitter wrote:
.[/quote]

That is just fucking awesome.

Where did he go this time?

lol

[quote]builditbigger wrote:
Myabe its just me or maybe im just not looking in the right places but i havent seen a post by professor x in quite some time. i hope he is still out there some where because i definitly have benifited from reading the bulk of his posts and i just hope im looking in the wrong places and that he is still on here somewhere.[/quote]

Let me help you in his absence.

You’re not eating enough. Now, you’re dismissed. Go forth, lift and eat, and be happy.

If you’ve ever been on the CrossFit forum you’ll see large amounts of fawning over the girls of CrossFit. The guys will post about how awesome some girl Crossfitter is and how she could “totally kick my ass”.

Professor X seems to be our CrossFit girl.

[quote]iron858 wrote:
He’s training Sickabs to bench 350.[/quote]

Seriously, we should change the name of this thread to “SickAbs did you get arrested for statutory rape?”