Professor X, Steroids?

Yeah, wow. First pic I seen of him. Crazy beastly man!

But yeah, I don’t think he uses steriods, my cousins a pretty huge guy drug free.

But wait, he’s an oral surgeon? How does he get those claws in peoples mouths? lol

who cares

[quote]Hankey wrote:
Why don’t/didn’t you post pictures of yourself more openly until now?

You took away the majesty of the ‘Professor X’ persona with your new avatar, I don’t see why you don’t give us all the goods now.[/quote]

This, from a guy who uses a piece of shit as his Avatar?..Nuff’said…

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Hankey wrote:
Why don’t/didn’t you post pictures of yourself more openly until now?

You took away the majesty of the ‘Professor X’ persona with your new avatar, I don’t see why you don’t give us all the goods now.
This, from a guy who uses a piece of shit as his Avatar?..Nuff’said…
[/quote]

Ya no shit buddy. You know, I may have had my arguments before with Prof X, but I never thought of him as lazy or that he didn’t work hard or that he “cheated” with steroids. The Guy works hard for his physique.

I think you’re just looking for reasons to make yourself feel better that you’re not as big or strong.

BTW, this was directed to Hankey (that sounds like a child’s "security blanket)not to black snake.

[quote]Hankey wrote:
Yes? No?

If so, how many years/what age did you start using?

[/quote]

I’m curious why you give a shit?

I mean what effect does what he does or doesn’t do have on you or your goals?

To be honest I’ve seen his pictures a few times, and the last thing I wondered was if he used steroids. Honestly the main question I would ask him has nothing to do with drugs. And I certainly wouldn’t call him out on a forum on it. (I’m sure he has answered the question before, but I haven’t dug around enough to find it.)

I think it shows what you know, and what you lack knowledge of.

It is obvious he has worked his ass off. Stop busting the guys balls because in your little mind you believe that is the only way to get HOOYGE…

I would like some measurements of him, if he chooses not too post pictures of himself openly.

Everyone accuses me of saying that he used steroids, when clearly I did not.

I was asking because it was a possibility, and for my own knowledge so I can stay away from whatever he used because it clearly makes him look bloated.

[quote]Hankey wrote:
I would like some measurements of him, if he chooses not too post pictures of himself openly.

I was asking because it was a possibility, and for my own knowledge so I can stay away from whatever he used because it clearly makes him look bloated.
[/quote]

He doesn’t owe you anything. Why the fuck would someone have to post their measurements on here to please YOU?

Who the fuck do you think you are that people on here should go out of their way to give you anything? You’re a fucking pussy. Instead of working for anything, you’re just going to sit on your ass and try to find ways to tear down what others have accomplished. That’s pathetic.

Wow, Hankey’s getting it.

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Wow, Hankey’s getting it.

LR[/quote]

Deservedly so. If you’re going to be that openly insulting of people, you have to expect it in return, especially on this board.

I don’t understand why you guys are so upset?

I certainly did not try to hurt your feelings in any way, and I did not try to offend you in any way.

I was just asking a simple question, and you need to give me an answer.

That is all.

[quote]Hankey wrote:

[/quote]

Let’s see your pics and measurements as well Hankey, you must be 300 lbs ripppppppped. You stylish lean bulker you. You’re right, Professor X must be doing everything wrong.

[quote]Hankey wrote:

[/quote]

Asking someone if they did = you think they did. Douche Bag, use common sense.

It’s also a possibility you swallow cock in back alleys for drug money, and for MY own knowledge, hows it feel to be a pickle smooching douche bag?

Bloated? You are fucking retarded, you’ve gone full blown retard. I hope for your mothers sake your a troll, and no woman’s son is this stupid. But keep back pedaling trying to cover your ignorant ass.

Professor X or anyone on this site, your an ignorant dick for calling them out.

You have failed at life in other areas i assume as well, time to rethink your approach to social grace…

What is the deal with all the Prof. X trolls lately? First that Professor xXx guy and now this.

[quote]forbes wrote:
he “cheated” with steroids.[/quote]

Please explain what this means “cheated” with steroids. When someone decides to take steroids, what do they “cheat” at?

[quote]randman wrote:
forbes wrote:
he “cheated” with steroids.

Please explain what this means “cheated” with steroids. When someone decides to take steroids, what do they “cheat” at?[/quote]

Life?

:smiley:

[quote]Hankey wrote:

[/quote]
Maybe you should avoid the weights troll.

Professor X, I saw your mirror pic. You look great, keep up the good work!

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
randman wrote:
forbes wrote:
he “cheated” with steroids.

Please explain what this means “cheated” with steroids. When someone decides to take steroids, what do they “cheat” at?

Life?

:D[/quote]

It’s not cheating if you want to turn your vagina into a penis however if you want to add a few extra pounds of muscle, my God that would be cheating life and should be illegal!

[quote]Hankey wrote:
I don’t understand why you guys are so upset?

I certainly did not try to hurt your feelings in any way, and I did not try to offend you in any way.

I was just asking a simple question, and you need to give me an answer.

That is all.[/quote]

You and your avatar are pieces of shit.

How ignorant do you have to be to insult someone like X? Show some respect for your “elders”.