T Nation

Professor X, Steroids?

Yes? No?

If so, how many years/what age did you start using?

It’s called baby protein. He ate one of my cousins once upon a time.

I have always hypothesized about opening up an abortion clinic, keeping the baby embryos’, and using the stem-cells to enlarge my muscles. They say you can use them to grow/heal anything on your body.

One day.

I don’t use steroids. I also have nothing against the medically supervised use of them. Believe what you will.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I don’t use steroids. I also have nothing against the medically supervised use of them. Believe what you will.[/quote]

I knew this question would come up as soon as you changed your avatar.

I’ve seen your pics in the T-Cell - you are a beast.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I don’t use steroids. I also have nothing against the medically supervised use of them. Believe what you will.

I knew this question would come up as soon as you changed your avatar.

I’ve seen your pics in the T-Cell - you are a beast.[/quote]

That’s why I haven’t posted my pics openly before recently. If they aren’t accusing you of it, you are doing it wrong.

People with 5 posts on this site…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
If they aren’t accusing you of it, you are doing it wrong.
[/quote]

LOL! A great philosophy. I also have a long way to go…

Admit it, you’ve been secretly taking the Super-Soldier serum. Cheater!

Um…can I have some?

Why don’t/didn’t you post pictures of yourself more openly until now?

You took away the majesty of the ‘Professor X’ persona with your new avatar, I don’t see why you don’t give us all the goods now.

[quote]Hankey wrote:

You took away the majesty of the ‘Professor X’ persona with your new avatar, I don’t see why you don’t give us all the goods now.[/quote]

Fella… his pics have been posted many times before

get over yourself

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Hankey wrote:

You took away the majesty of the ‘Professor X’ persona with your new avatar, I don’t see why you don’t give us all the goods now.

get over yourself

[/quote]

Links Shela?

[quote]Hankey wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Hankey wrote:

get over yourself

Links Shela?[/quote]

why not check his thread in the Alpha Cell

there is also a SEARCH function

no one owes you a link, no one owes you info

with your attitude do you think folks are lining up to give you info? Especially as a new guy who hasn’t bothered to look up anything? Just jumps into things with some mud slinging.

do your own research, read and learn, you may be on your own here Sparky

Hankey wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Hankey wrote:

get over yourself

Links Shela?

with your attitude do you think folks are lining up to give you info? Especially as a new guy who hasn’t bothered to look up anything? Just jumps into things with some mud slinging.

[/quote]

Okay Katz.

Hankey wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Hankey wrote:

get over yourself

Links Shela?

[/quote]

why not check his thread in the Alpha Cell - Which one? There seems to be many.

there is also a SEARCH function - Used it, found nothing.

no one owes you a link, no one owes you info - I was asking him.

with your attitude do you think folks are lining up to give you info? Especially as a new guy who hasn’t bothered to look up anything? Just jumps into things with some mud slinging. - Please, please back any of this up.

do your own research, read and learn, you may be on your own here Sparky - Do you have to be on your own to do research?

Why am I arguing with you?

could you imagine if x did try a cycle or two in the future omg he would go from a tank to a house lol

he probaly doesnt to get too big, ya know?

why bother asking use your common sense.
If he said he doesn’t then you need to believe him, Skip La Cour doesn’t use either right…

lol it really just sank how fucked up it is you had to conceal your pictures just because everyone would accuse you of shit.

ill be honest, i think youre a prick. but i guess thats what happens when everyone gives you shit for shooting for your goal. so even if you are a dickhead at times, i still have to look up to you.

hmm this makes me wonder the search count for ‘pics of professor x’ would be

maybe he should just get his own T-Cell

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
why bother asking use your common sense.
If he said he doesn’t then you need to believe him, Skip La Cour doesn’t use either right…[/quote]

I can’t tell if you’re insinuating that he does use and is lying about it, or whether you actually trust that he doesn’t use.

I think it’s fine to wonder if he has used before (considering he is fucking massive), but am disgusted when I see people downplay the commitment, pain, and fucking balls out effort it took for people like him to achieve what they have, and then attributing it to steroids and labeling them cheaters.