Professor X is Fulla $H1T

[quote]Professor X wrote:
orion wrote:
Fuck.

I thought this was the quarterly psychopathic stalker tread for Prof X…

Me too…and me with so many bobble-head dolls.[/quote]

Awe man, I thought you’d at least wait a couple pages before you jumped into a thread about yourself.

We had to wait a loooong time for the last one; I think it was almost 5 pages or so.

And to stay on topic, have you ever considered this product?

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
We should get a video.

Good idea Welsh Warrior![/quote]

Dude, you forgot to log into your other screen name. (jk)

I’m all for a video too. We call out the small guys who claim to bench, squat or deadlift a ton of weight, so why not call out the Professor?

I want a video, with a timer, and there can be no nicks or cuts throughout the whole shaving process.

You also better use good form, or we won’t count it.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Well, it is common knowledge that he has a very small head.

Those of us with greater cranial capacity takes longer to shave our heads.

take longer. normally i wouldn’t care about a typo but if you are going to comment on cranial capacity you should at least try to sound intelligent.

You are going to talk to me about sounding intelligent, and you can’t even find the fucking “shift” key?

Why is this no surprise? [/quote]

nice try. your poor grammar is a totally different ball game.

haha I called out the Professor. Twice.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
nice try. your poor grammar is a totally different ball game. [/quote]

Are you this critical with everyone you get a crush on?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
texasguy wrote:

Are you this critical with everyone you get a crush on?

[/quote]

Lucky for you!

When I read this first it looked like “Prof. X trains HIT!” Then I laughed.

Also, Texasguy your posts suck 100% of the time. You remind me of the guy in college that would talk non-stop in class despite the fact that everyone was bored with the verbal nonsense.

Sorry to be an asshole to you, but your posts annoy me. Perhaps that’s actually my problem, but it’s pretty obvious you aren’t winning friends or influencing anyone.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:

take longer. normally i wouldn’t care about a typo but if you are going to comment on cranial capacity you should at least try to sound intelligent.

You are going to talk to me about sounding intelligent, and you can’t even find the fucking “shift” key?

Why is this no surprise?

nice try. your poor grammar is a totally different ball game. [/quote]

When I post in forums, my grammar usually isn’t top notch, and I tend to type like I’d speak. I’m not sure if you’re the same way, but in your original post, you missed two commas.

It should’ve read like this:

Normally i wouldn’t care about a typo, but if you are going to comment on cranial capacity, you should at least try to sound intelligent.

Again, maybe it’s because you don’t care about punctuation on a forum.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Again, maybe it’s because you don’t care about punctuation on a forum.[/quote]

Or it could be that he is just a needle dicked little bitch-boy.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Normally i wouldn’t care about a typo, but if you are going to comment on cranial capacity, you should at least try to sound intelligent.
[/quote]
Honestly I find this whole argument repulsive, but I believe that the second comma is unnecessary. Also I know that the i should have been capitalized.

orion wrote:
Fuck.

Me too…and me with so many bobble-head dolls.[/quote]

Nah, you should know I wouldn’t do that to ya. I knew it would get your attention though =] A while back somebody started that thread for bald guys and I had just shaved mine for the first time, complaining about how long it took. You said you got so used to doing it eventually that you could get it done in 2 minutes.

It still takes me like 10. Maybe black guys don’t have their hair growing in 20 different directions or something. I’ve got all my patterns memorized now and I still wind up with little bits here and there that I have to keep cleaning up for what seems like forever.

I doubt if I could ever get down to 2 minutes without looking like I’d been in a violent accident. Sort of a “I’m bored” thread for Sunday afternoon.

God I fucking HATE those people. I have class with a girl that just won’t shut her fucking mouth up. She is I guess a half asian half white fat bitch who thinks she is the smartest one in class.

God damn it I hate her so much. She sits behind me, close enough to where I could just turn around and backhand her ugly fat face every time she opens it. I sit there and imagine it in slow motion, the back of my hand smacking her fat cheek, and the ripples it would make. Then the whole class cheers me and lifts me up and parades me around the room as their champion.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Those of us with greater cranial capacity takes longer to shave our heads. [/quote]

I’ll tell ya what. He must have a head the size of a golf ball if he shaves like me and gets it in 2 minutes. I dunno. I can’t see getting much faster, not that it ultimately matters, but I was somewhat encouraged to hear somebody say they could do it in 2 minutes and now my whole world comes crashing down.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Why is this no surprise?

When I post in forums, my grammar usually isn’t top notch, and I tend to type like I’d speak. I’m not sure if you’re the same way, but in your original post, you missed two commas.

Again, maybe it’s because you don’t care about punctuation on a forum.[/quote]

He also should have avoided sentence fragments, capitalized the beginnings of sentences and the word “I,” and avoided such screaming irony as what filled his post.

BTW, that video sounds like a splendid idea. Extra posts go to the professor if he can sing while he does it. My nomination is for “The Song that Never Ends.”

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
orion wrote:
Fuck.

Me too…and me with so many bobble-head dolls.

Nah, you should know I wouldn’t do that to ya. I knew it would get your attention though =] A while back somebody started that thread for bald guys and I had just shaved mine for the first time, complaining about how long it took. You said you got so used to doing it eventually that you could get it done in 2 minutes.

It still takes me like 10. Maybe black guys don’t have their hair growing in 20 different directions or something. I’ve got all my patterns memorized now and I still wind up with little bits here and there that I have to keep cleaning up for what seems like forever.

I doubt if I could ever get down to 2 minutes without looking like I’d been in a violent accident. Sort of a “I’m bored” thread for Sunday afternoon.[/quote]

I shave in the shower. The only lather is from soap. It is so second nature now that I rarely ever cut myself. I replace the razor on my Mach III Turbo at least once a week. It takes longer for me to shave around Thursday simply because the blade is getting dull. One thing that helps is my head doesn’t have many bumps. Aside from the occipital region, my skull is pretty round.

I shave in the shower. The only lather is from soap. It is so second nature now that I rarely ever cut myself. I replace the razor on my Mach III Turbo at least once a week. It takes longer for me to shave around Thursday simply because the blade is getting dull. One thing that helps is my head doesn’t have many bumps. Aside from the occipital region, my skull is pretty round.[/quote]

OK, I shave my head in the shower as well and use the Mach III Turbo with a little King of Shaves (makes my dome nice and slick for the blade)… but 1.5 minutes? Damn. No cuts?

And most importantly, how do you get it done that quick and still catch everything behind the ear? That’s the bane of my head shaving existence. Every once in a while, I nick the top of my ears. For those of you who have never done that, you bleed like a mutha.

The Headblade is great. I have used it for about 2 years. I have never timed myself, but I am positive that I am well under 2 minutes closer to 1 minute.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I shave in the shower. The only lather is from soap. It is so second nature now that I rarely ever cut myself. I replace the razor on my Mach III Turbo at least once a week. It takes longer for me to shave around Thursday simply because the blade is getting dull. One thing that helps is my head doesn’t have many bumps. Aside from the occipital region, my skull is pretty round.

OK, I shave my head in the shower as well and use the Mach III Turbo with a little King of Shaves (makes my dome nice and slick for the blade)… but 1.5 minutes? Damn. No cuts?

And most importantly, how do you get it done that quick and still catch everything behind the ear? That’s the bane of my head shaving existence. Every once in a while, I nick the top of my ears. For those of you who have never done that, you bleed like a mutha.[/quote]

Gawd, I was JOKING about the 1.5 minutes. I don’t, however, believe it takes me much more than two minutes to get the job done.

Besides, my ears stick out a little. It’s not quite as much as Will Smith’s, but enough to make cleaning behind my ears a non-issue. Also, remember what I do for a living. I am sure my manual dexterity is a little better than average.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:
texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
texasguy wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Why is this no surprise?

Again, maybe it’s because you don’t care about punctuation on a forum.

He also should have avoided sentence fragments, capitalized the beginnings of sentences and the word “I,” and avoided such screaming irony as what filled his post.
[/quote]

Is that all you guys can pick out?

Kuz wrote:
Professor X wrote:

And most importantly, how do you get it done that quick and still catch everything behind the ear? That’s the bane of my head shaving existence. Every once in a while, I nick the top of my ears. For those of you who have never done that, you bleed like a mutha.

Gawd, I was JOKING about the 1.5 minutes. I don’t, however, believe it takes me much more than two minutes to get the job done.

Besides, my ears stick out a little. It’s not quite as much as Will Smith’s, but enough to make cleaning behind my ears a non-issue. Also, remember what I do for a living. I am sure my manual dexterity is a little better than average.[/quote]

Must make you popular with the ladies too. :wink: Hey-yoooo!