Professor X at the Park?????

[quote]StephenD wrote:
This is the problem with most Americans you have the attention span of 3 year olds [/quote]

Sad but true…If I am not interested in something, see a long post, a long video, whatever, I just don’t read/watch it and then do other less productive stuff while I could have been watching or reading…

meh…

lets see how many pistol squats he can do while standing on a wobble board.

[quote]StephenD wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Dude these Videos of people working out at the Playground is super annoying stop making threads about this shit[/quote]

Yet you hit the button to this thread, to offer these word’s of wisdom?.. DO ONE!!!
Please don’t reply again, Idiot.[/quote]

Try and stop me douche.

ok i actually watched the video now (or skimmed through and watched 4-5 total minutes)… They coulda cut that video in half cause it was pretty much the same thing over and over again

Buuuuuuut… damn! that guy was nimble as hell for being that big. Most impressive thing was the muscle ups… muscle ups are pretty hard and he was bustin em out.

when your over 300lbs, body-weight exercises are pretty damn heavy.

Impressive! This guy is big!

That is damn impressive. The guy has WAY more size than 99% of serious lifters, and is athletic like a 130 pounder. Dude is DAMN big and obviously a serious lifter. Forearm Jealousy setting in…

Anyone who hasnt watched the video at least give it a skim, any fan of BBing could get a kick out of it if nothing else.

1. strong guy.
  2. Bet he didnt get that big doing what hes demostranting.
  3. Dont know why every strong bald black guy has to be called professor x.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
when your over 300lbs, body-weight exercises are pretty damn heavy. [/quote]

HT,are you the New Hack Wilson? ;)))

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]StephenD wrote:
This is the problem with most Americans you have the attention span of 3 year olds [/quote]

Can you please repeat that? I was distracted by my huge, moving, throbbing man meat.
[/quote]

Wanna sword fight?
[/quote]

Can I watch. [/quote]

Well I guess if you like that sort of thing.[/quote]

This just a got interesting.[/quote]
[/quote]

Damn its a sausage fest in here.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]StephenD wrote:

The problem with most Irish is they think any large black man is Professor X.[/quote]

My gf calls me Professor X all the time.

wow 1-arm pullups at 300lbs is insane

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:
wow 1-arm pullups at 300lbs is insane[/quote]

hahaha I really hope this is sarcastic. I only skipped around on the vid, but the part I saw they didn’t show his bottom half. I wonder why…

[quote]Fezzik wrote:

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:
wow 1-arm pullups at 300lbs is insane[/quote]

hahaha I really hope this is sarcastic. I only skipped around on the vid, but the part I saw they didn’t show his bottom half. I wonder why…[/quote]

They showed his feet right before he did it. Skip around again

actually i think you’re right. i turned up the volume and he’s laughing. my internet detection skills are lacking

creatine

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
That is damn impressive. The guy has WAY more size than 99% of serious lifters, and is athletic like a 130 pounder. Dude is DAMN big and obviously a serious lifter. Forearm Jealousy setting in…

Anyone who hasnt watched the video at least give it a skim, any fan of BBing could get a kick out of it if nothing else.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t consider a 130 pounder athletic unless it was a female.

That’s how Professor X would look like if he were portrayed in a movie.

They light-skinned him up

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
when your over 300lbs, body-weight exercises are pretty damn heavy. [/quote]

HT,are you the New Hack Wilson? ;)))[/quote]

??? not sure what you mean. I lost nearly 45lbs (265 down to 217). went down 3 shirt sizes (xxl-large) and 2 pant sizes(40-36).

recently last 2 months gained back to 235, but have stayed the same pant size. so I am preety sure I added some muscle.

not quite the “obese cool grandfather” as you seem to think, :wink:

I digress though…

I think the fitness/cross fit craze has made people think that doing dips, chins, muscle-ups, handstand push-ups, etc. has made people think that being proficient at that stuff is epitome of “real strength”

fuck that. When you weigh 160-185, hell, you should be embarrassed if you cant do that shit.

when I trained at a cross fit facility, I got owned on that stuff by the skinny guys all the time.

most of my training life I have been 240-250lbs plus. that shit is a lot harder when you are a bigger person.

my point is that it would not surprise me if he did get most of that muscle from body-weight exercises…but I am sure he has done other types of training too.