Professor Hulk Cycle Log

Guess I missed your point. Not saying to call them out but Meso would be the place to post an anonymous pic (and plenty of options for testing over there). What’s the point of getting UGL stuff through a “TRT clinic”? I thought that you thought you were getting legitimate Pharma-grade Primo based on your posts. I must have misunderstood. Hence the info on what Pharma grade AAS/compounded products are available in the US.

Source? Very dangerous. I guess they could, but this would easily be deemed malpractice with State Medical Boards (especially with something with the stigma of AAS). How’s the doctor going to justify writing a Rx for Primo (with all the other approved AAS on the market)? Would they tell the Medical Board, sorry my patient really needed some extra clean GAINZ and less Hct elevation!

Good summary here:
Should a Doctor Prescribe Drugs that are Unapproved by the FDA? – The Health Care Blog

Huge difference between writing off-label Rx for an approved drug vs writing Rx for unapproved drug in US.

Ok, I’ve used up my alloted 3 month quota on here, darn it. You guys take care. Helluva entertaining thread @Professor_Hulk and take care of yourself. UGL products through a TRT clinic, what will they think of next?

Reinforces that this idea is even more critical for guys who may not understand what they are getting in to:

Sure, some guys may be fine with sourcing UGL stuff through their clinic, but I would imagine most wouldn’t want to take on that legal liability without their express consent and understanding. I wouldn’t want to rely on ignorance as a defense. Opens up a big can of worms!