T Nation

Professor Hulk Cycle Log

Hey all. Decided to log my cycle here to share real world experiences with all. Just started a cycle of 300mg Test Cyp/300mg NPP, broken into EOD IM injections. Going to try to run it without AIs, caber, etc. - just the two oils. Beginning stats are 41 yrs old, 5’11” 205lbs @18% BF. 46” chest, 15.5” arms, 35” waist, 26” thighs. Pic below. Current best lifts: Squat 435x1, Incline Bench 250x5, RDL 500x10, Seated Press 195x5, Farmer Walk 300x50yds.
Will update regularly with thoughts/gainz/sides.

5 Likes

Hey fellas. Cycle update:

About two weeks in now (original post was a few days in).

The Good: The NPP water and strength have finally arrived. BodyWeight is up 6 lbs, arms are up 3/8” each. Strength is up about 6% in all lifts. I love the quick boost in strength NPP brings. Pumps are greatly improved. Libido is really strong. Aggression in the gym is up, but not insane. This last one, I cannot explain - acne is GREATLY improved, compared to running Test alone(at any dose).

The bad: NPP always gives me headaches and makes me really angry. This run is no exception. I’ve been able to manage the headaches thus far with a daily baby aspirin. And I have to be ever-vigilant about controlling the anger(breathe, count to 5, etc.).

Overall, so far, so good.

1 Like

Stupid question, could the headaches be related to high BP? Are you checking it regularly?

46and2 not a stupid question! I do check my BP every few days or so. It elevated slightly when I run NPP, but not much. I usually stay around 120/75, but on NPP it always goes up to around 125-130/75-80. I wouldn’t think that would be enough to cause headaches but what do I know? I know the aspirin helps. So I just do that for now.

1 Like

Very good content here. I’ll follow your updates and will bless you with some Gainz haha
A good thing is you’re relatively strong, so Im interested what the cycle gives you in that departement.

Roid rage is real

Glad I read this post. I just started NPP (200mg) as well, pairing with 420 mg TC and 120mg Primo. No sexual issues, but yes, aggression. I didn’t see much on it before but it’s a thing. No issues on previous blast with Test C and Oxandrolone

Dptfit, thanks for sharin’. Is this your first time running NPP? I’ve ran it a couple times in the past - once at a 2:1 ratio Test:NPP, once at 1:2 ratio Test:NPP. Both were bad experiences for me. On 2:1, I swelled up like a dead body in a lake and got crushing headaches and blurred vision. On 1:2, I got a lot of muscle and joint pain (particularly in lower back) and was very, very aggressive and angry. So far 1:1 ratio is working out nicely. Reaping all the benefits with minimal sides so far. As mentioned, only very minor headaches and some manageable aggression. Never had any sexual sides at any dose.

Can be a cumbersome process learning how your body responds to 19-NORs.

Best of luck with your cycle. Happy Holiday Gains!

It is my first time. I was always hesitant with Nandrolone, but so far, so good-ish. Haven’t taken it long enough to pass judgement. I did have some headaches the first week. Aggression, yes. I hadn’t really heard anyone else talk about so I was relieved to read your post. Also a reason I’d be hesitant to increase the dose to one to one right now. But, if I lowered my test dose to match like you are maybe it would be different? Going to keep as is for now. Best of luck to you as well!

What’s up guys? Week 3 update:

The Good: Weight and strength are still climbing. I’m up to 213 and all lifts have gone up 10% now, except the squat. I CANNOT get my squat to budge. I think it’s a technique problem. I’m working on it. Some of the less-talked-about benefits of a cycle have shown up, too (confidence, assertiveness, feeling like I could take over the world if I wanted to). Libido is also getting harder to manage. I want every woman in sight and the wife has even caught me looking a couple times. Gonna have to keep that in check!

The bad: Like clockwork, I’ve reached about peak steady state with the NPP now (5 half-lives) and the water under the skin has shown up. NPP always does this to me. Muscles fill up in the first three weeks and then edema sets in as NPP nears peak levels. Waist measurement shot up 1 inch almost overnight. I look like melted ice cream and my ankles have swollen up. See pics below. I Was trying not to use an AI this cycle but my puffy face was drawing unwanted attention from family and friends. So, I took .5mg Adex to get the water down a bit. I don’t plan to take an AI on regular basis during the cycle, only as needed.

Going forward: Overall, I like this cycle so far. I’m gonna manage the water with an AI only as needed. Test and NPP should be at peak, steady state levels (I front loaded Test so it would reach peak about same time as NPP). So, I’ve gained all the water and glycogen that I’m going to. I’ve kept calories low (for me) while these fake gainz came in and those are done now. So, now I’m bumping calories from 3,500/day to 4,000/day and increasing intensity of workouts, meaning going beyond failure on final work set.

Take care guys.