T Nation

Professional Help

Are there any professionals(for lack of a better word) that would design a stack customized for my goals, help me sort through the pros and cons of each drug and point me in the right direction for procuring all of the nessary components? I'm sure they are out there but obviously dont advertise in the yellow pages. How would I find such help?

your not going to have anyone jumping up and down screaming to pick them bro. or at least i should say nobody that is legit. you are asking someone to help you with something that is highly illegal. best advice i can give you at this point is beware, of everyone. that being said. be your own pro. dont depend on someones elses advice. ultimately it is your body. you are considering putting some very serious chemicals into your body. you do not know how you will react. nor do we. this is the very best advice i can give you. learn the game first. learn everything about every chemical we use in this game. until you can structure a cycle for yourself, knowing your own goals, and knowing what this cycle will do to you, dont do anything. once you get a grip on what it is you are doing, then post your thoughts and we will critique them.

drago1: thanks for the honest advice. Dont get me wrong, I'm not being lazy. I have actually done alot of research already and will continue to do so. Its just that I understand the seriousness of putting chemicals into my body and dont know that I will ever be confident in making these decisions alone. Thanks again for the response.

You dont have to make the decisions alone. There are lots of people on here who will be glad to critique a potential cycle. Put one together, post it and you'll get lots of good information coming your way. You'll find lots of support on here. Keep up with your reading and when you come back with a cycle plan we will help you tweak it.
JP

dont worry bro. we can help you here. list some stats and what you were thinking for a cycle.

Is Mick Hart's "laymans Guide I & II" book a good source of info for beginners or can anyone recommend another alternative?

QUESTION: Are there any professionals(for lack of a better word) that would design a stack customized for my goals, help me sort through the pros and cons of each drug and point me in the right direction for procuring all of the nessary components?

ANSWER: Victor Conte

Thanks Qtip, but I think he is a little too busy right now.

I would say that Mick Hart has some sound advice in his books. It seems that he likes to go the safe route when stacking AAS compounds. He likes the low androgenic compounds a lot. He has a pretty good background and lots of experience with athletes. Just use your best judgement. Start with a simple cycle and see how it works for you. Be careful.

If you want a "proffesional's" guidence that means you are willing to pay!

I'll help you out with anything you need to know for the right price! lol! (I'm sure all the bro's here will PM you quotes on what they charge also! :slightly_smiling:

Ahhhhhh...this would be the Holy Grail of BodyBuilding!

Stick around this board and study the various information. Sooner or later, you'll catch on to a cyle (with ancillaries) that will move you toward your goals. Also, ask questions. There are a lot of good bro's on this board that will help you out. TenMan

Thank you all for the help and support. I will continue my quest for knowledge and will return when I have a cycle to critique.