Prof X's Shower Routine?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Prof X asked me to forward this on:

Do you want to get clean or just smell like you’re clean because that’s what the girls in your HS like? Why do you want to know how to get clean when you don’t even work hard enough to be dirty? You probably don’t eat enough to have shits big enough to make your ass dirty. Just take 6 to 12 months to work hard and get real dirty before you even think about cleaning yourself. And why on earth is anyone recommending cleaning your entire body at one time? For the life of me I can’t understand this logic. Do you honestly think that every clean guy got that way by cleaning his whole body at one time? Just because Chad Waterbury says he cleans his whole body, suddenly it’s considered wrong for everybody to split up cleaning? I am too big to clean my whole body at one time without completely exhausting myself to the point where I wouldn’t be able to clean again for a week. Splitting my cleaning is what works for me. You asked me my opinion, there it is, take it or leave it.

DB[/quote]

Hahahahahaha!

On a more serious note, paragraphs are your friend :-p

Do you want to get clean or just smell like you’re clean because that’s what the girls in your HS like? Why do you want to know how to get clean when you don’t even work hard enough to be dirty? You probably don’t eat enough to have shits big enough to make your ass dirty. Just take 6 to 12 months to work hard and get real dirty before you even think about cleaning yourself. And why on earth is anyone recommending cleaning your entire body at one time? For the life of me I can’t understand this logic. Do you honestly think that every clean guy got that way by cleaning his whole body at one time? Just because Chad Waterbury says he cleans his whole body, suddenly it’s considered wrong for everybody to split up cleaning? I am too big to clean my whole body at one time without completely exhausting myself to the point where I wouldn’t be able to clean again for a week. Splitting my cleaning is what works for me. You asked me my opinion, there it is, take it or leave it.

DB[/quote]

HAHAHAH…honestly thats so fucking spot on its not even funny!

[quote]HELL BOY wrote:
Hey Prof. X has made it to superstar status.

Do you prefer toilet paper or muscle mags to whip with?

Prof.X were you born big,or did you work hard for it?

Prof.X do you prefer men or women.

Thanks

P.S. What kind of razor do you use??[/quote]

Prof.x the anticipation is killing me!

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
Great post Xen, hilarious.[/quote]

I LMFAO on that one. Good stuff!

This is easily the funniest thread I’ve ever read on here. Didn’t know what I’d unleashed, with that other thread. :slight_smile:

And yeah that cartoon WAS just wrong. Totally wrong!

um, Prof X, I think that’s my line. dont you teach “special” kids or something like that

[quote]Professor X wrote:
[/quote]

This article is exactly what I needed.

[quote]der Koning wrote:
This article is exactly what I needed.[/quote]

Seriously. Time to go curl.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

Hahahahahaha!

On a more serious note, paragraphs are your friend :-p[/quote]

Paragraphs are for pussies.

DB

T-Nation professor X bulking bingo…

• Someone asks professor X for something, such as advice or a picture, go work out.

• Some mentions professor X, have a snack.

• Someone argues with professor X, have a meal.

• Someone insults professor X, have an MRP shake.

• Someone makes fun of professor X, go work out.

• Professor X tells someone to go eat, go eat.

• Spot a thread with professor X in the title, go workout, have a shake and then have a snack.

Read threads at random. Warning, this is a high volume program not intended for beginners.

[quote]Jack Strummer wrote:
der Koning wrote:

Seriously. Time to go curl.[/quote]

In the squat rack, of course.

DB[/quote]

Ok, this one hurt my ribs from laughing so damn hard. Seriously DB, very good.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Screw you guys,
I’m going home[/quote]

Wait, you’re a short, fat, white kid!?!?!?

hysterical thread…that about sums it up

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

Ok, this one hurt my ribs from laughing so damn hard. Seriously DB, very good. [/quote]

I actually cried… nice work, db.

“Do you honestly think that every clean guy got that way by cleaning his whole body at one time? Just because Chad Waterbury says he cleans his whole body, suddenly it’s considered wrong for everybody to split up cleaning? I am too big to clean my whole body at one time without completely exhausting myself to the point where I wouldn’t be able to clean again for a week.”

Fucking hell, that’s funny. Sad part is, no one I know is geek enough for me to tell about it.

[quote]vroom wrote:
T-Nation professor X bulking bingo…

• Someone asks professor X for something, such as advice or a picture, go work out.

• Some mentions professor X, have a snack.

• Someone argues with professor X, have a meal.

• Someone insults professor X, have an MRP shake.

• Someone makes fun of professor X, go work out.

• Professor X tells someone to go eat, go eat.

• Spot a thread with professor X in the title, go workout, have a shake and then have a snack.

Read threads at random. Warning, this is a high volume program not intended for beginners.[/quote]

This would get you swoll as FUCK.

WOW!

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read.I needed a good laugh today

The only thing that might compare to this is the Chuck Norris fact thread

[quote]der Koning wrote:
Jack Strummer wrote:
der Koning wrote:

Seriously. Time to go curl.

In the squat rack, of course.

[/quote]

YEAH BUDDY