Prof X: Thank You for Your Advices

Maybe Prof. X should write some articles, if he has the time. I know he’d be repeating stuff that he’s already said, but still.

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
amphibian wrote:
Been reading his stuff a lot longer than I have been posting on the boards.
Definately one of the reasons I like T-Nation.

WTF is this “rude” shit…the man speaks his mind. Thicken your integument T-men.

You’re saying he’s pleasant as pie all of the time? Come on, man, get real… [/quote]

No, I’m not…because I’m a guy…with a PENIS, BALLS and more testosterone than the average 14 year old girl who gets upset because I don’t post things in a way that cuddles the person asking the same question for the 3,000th time.

What is it with people needing such a soft handed approach before they start crying? Anyone that soft…likely won’t stick with this for long.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Maybe Prof. X should write some articles, if he has the time. I know he’d be repeating stuff that he’s already said, but still.[/quote]

I think those would be the only articles I read here on T-Nation. I don’t pay attention to the current authors on here.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
amphibian wrote:
Been reading his stuff a lot longer than I have been posting on the boards.
Definately one of the reasons I like T-Nation.

WTF is this “rude” shit…the man speaks his mind. Thicken your integument T-men.

You’re saying he’s pleasant as pie all of the time? Come on, man, get real…

No, I’m not…because I’m a guy…with a PENIS, BALLS and more testosterone than the average 14 year old girl who gets upset because I don’t post things in a way that cuddles the person asking the same question for the 3,000th time.

What is it with people needing such a soft handed approach before they start crying? Anyone that soft…likely won’t stick with this for long.[/quote]

I never said I needed a soft-handed approach, just in case you’re directing this my way. I just think that you lose a lot of people for this reason, but maybe you’re right, and good riddance to them anyways.

Outstanding before/after photos. Great inspiration.

Great Job on your progress ALX and big props Prof-X

Good job man

well done ALX :slight_smile:

Damn good results ALX! Let’s see what the next year brings!

You’re certainly one of the rare lucky ones.

Professor X has often stated that it isn’t too hard for him to give people the wrong advices.

[quote]anonym wrote:

Professor X has often stated that it isn’t too hard for him to give people the wrong advices.[/quote]

LOL.

[quote]anonym wrote:

Professor X has often stated that it isn’t too hard for him to give people the wrong advices.[/quote]

Hah, reminiscent of Arnold in ‘Pumping Iron’.

anonym wrote:

Professor X has often stated that it isn’t too hard for him to give people the wrong advices.

Hah, reminiscent of Arnold in ‘Pumping Iron’.[/quote]

GEE, REALLY?

[quote]mr popular wrote:
I guess I’m not the only one that spent a week+ reading all of Professor X’s posts as a beginner. lol[/quote]

When I was a beginner (not telling that I’m soooo advanced) I didn’t even know T-Nation, but at least it minimized the risks of reading some stupid shit that newbs can take as golden rules.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Maybe Prof. X should write some articles, if he has the time. I know he’d be repeating stuff that he’s already said, but still.[/quote]

And the title should be “common sense” lol.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
anonym wrote:

GEE, REALLY?[/quote]

Figures someone wouldn’t miss the opportunity to be a smartass.

hardgnr wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
anonym wrote:

GEE, REALLY?

Figures someone wouldn’t miss the opportunity to be a smartass. [/quote]

Damn straight, lol.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
anonym wrote:

GEE, REALLY?

Damn straight, lol.[/quote]

Hah, you bastard!

hardgnr wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
patricio2626 wrote:
anonym wrote:

GEE, REALLY?

Damn straight, lol.

Hah, you bastard![/quote]

Take your flirting to PMs please :).

I joke around a lot, but I honestly appreciate all the advice the Professor doles out. I’ve got my old ass to the gym more than once thinking I don’t want him to think I’m a pussy.

ALX…don’t forget where you were before your improvements…this is important because you need to incorporate that viking outfit into your new life…I’m assuming that was some sort of costume party, but maybe that’s how you normally used to dress. Either way, it’s all good.